šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

2E01949D-4DB5-44F0-A04F-1C71F6A1328B.jpeg

Nike poster catalog early 1992

I definitely remember looking thru that back in the day. Love that giant Serve poster.

I had it on my door growing up. It was the biggest poster I have ever seen. It sucks that Nike doesnā€™t bring them back. I need another one of Agassi in the black lava shirt.

This week officially marks the 30 year anniversary of when Agassi debuted the voltage purple outfit at Roland Garros.

Crazy how time flies...

Anyway, I wanted to do something special to celebrate the milestone.

So I'm going to post a preview video for my latest Agassi film "Third Time's the Charm" .

Let me know, if you can guess the name of the 80s song that's used in the video. :smile:

This week officially marks the 30 year anniversary of when Agassi debuted the voltage purple outfit at Roland Garros.

Crazy how time flies...

Anyway, I wanted to do something special to celebrate the milestone.

So I'm going to post a preview video for my latest Agassi film "Third Time's the Charm" .

Let me know, if you can guess the name of the 80s song that's used in the video. :smile:

"Tarzan Boy" by Audio Idols!

Serious question, do posters exist anymore? Are kids still putting these up?

We'd go to the mall JUST for new sports posters - clearly that isn't happening now.
They are still around, Walmart and some Targets have themā€¦. Even a few sports related posters are in the bin

Back
Top Bottom