🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

The same with me and the kumquats. But at discount price it suddenly was there again
happy.gif
lol yeah but those came and got a discount after a couple months.. these burgundys havent even made it yet

hows the experience with CT anyone?

poisen Green and Photo blue are with real leather?
insole Sticker says leather, but looks and feels Same like kumi, lava and clays.

Got my Poison Greens from Concepts today. The shipping box they used looks like it caught a beatdown.
mean.gif

The damaged to the actual shoe box isn't too bad. The PGs are fine, but you could tell that they were moving around a lot inside since one of the shoes was sitting upright when I opened the box...

Last edited:
Still looking to cop the poison and hot lavas, but want to wait for the slight discount.

You guys think there is enough to go around for a fsr discount on these 2 colorways?

Im hoping for like 99 on either and i might cop the other now w/ FL b-day card + reg 20 % if that works.

Still looking to cop the poison and hot lavas, but want to wait for the slight discount.

You guys think there is enough to go around for a fsr discount on these 2 colorways?

Im hoping for like 99 on either and i might cop the other now w/ FL b-day card + reg 20 % if that works.
That rock youve been sleeping under keep you warm?

Back
Top Bottom