šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

sivasdescalzo got some sizes of the USO back in stock and are almost back to a full sizerun. Crazy...I don`t get why they charge people so much for VAT and shipping, the other European retailers show how it`s done...

Last edited:
Resellers are going to kill for this one !

Last edited:
Ā 
Does anyone in NT Land know when theseĀ Air Tech Challenge II ā€œBlack/Obsidianā€ will drop state side???
still unknown which Im growing very impatient lol. I'm optimistic since more and more euro shops seems to be getting them as time goes by, but if not by next weekend I may have to pull the trigger. Should have copped from end smh

dunno if this is been posted yet.. but anyone looking to lace swap their FOs with proper laser crimson flat laces they're finally on NDC w/ free shipping of course on any orderĀ 

Ā 
still unknown which Im growing very impatient lol. I'm optimistic since more and more euro shops seems to be getting them as time goes by, but if not by next weekend I may have to pull the trigger. Should have copped from end smh
You & me both are getting impatient for these to drop, Yea i'm watching how the release over seas is going down, can that cargo ship already get state side i'm ready, Where are you seen them on sale on the net?

Ā 
You & me both are getting impatient for these to drop, Yea i'm watching how the release over seas is going down, can that cargo ship already get state side i'm ready, Where are you seen them on sale on the net?
LOL, should have bit the bullet on end for $130 but Ive seen end clothing, bruut.nl, tres bien, titolo and theres another I can't seem to think of right now. Just want them to hit stateside so I can cop one at retail and another when they go on sale lol #cheapboyz

Resellers are going to kill for this one !

I think the Savile Row cw is better than these but I like the concept behind the x jordan collab

The thing to remember is no one holds people ransome to buy shoes and every shoe isnt meant to be attainable

If I got these Id trade for USO or AO in a NY min

Ā 
LOL, should have bit the bullet on end for $130 but Ive seen end clothing, bruut.nl, tres bien, titolo and theres another I can't seem to think of right now. Just want them to hit stateside so I can cop one at retail and another when they go on sale lol #cheapboyz
I hear you on that homie not #cheapboyz but #Smartboyz

All I really want are those suedes to release in the U.S. Had my eyes on the Black/Obsidian CW since pics surfaced.. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Has anyone seen the burgundy waterproofs on any of these EU sites?? i already ordered the black ones but was really looking for the burgundy cw...

Back
Top Bottom