🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Damn. I want this bandana. Hopefully it comes out in other colors
rs.php

Not to wear casually. I want for the gym. Doesnt look like it is made for absorbing sweat but it looks like it could do it effectively. Headbands are just uncomfortable to me. Its why I rock bandanas to the gym.

Not that I have a lot of head sweat anyway

Last edited:
I'm sure it'll do a decent job at absorbing sweat...

Actually, I didn't realize Nike made so many variations... 

rs.php

rs.php

Do you rock it like this?  

Also didn't realize they were stretchy.  

andre-agassi-em-1995-com-um-uniforme-bastante-peculiar-da-nike-alem-da-camiseta-estampada-ele-ainda-usa-uma-bandana-na-cabeca-1383866715552_400x500.jpg

Black lava? I expected more of a black shoe with that name. That's like Mild Lava instead of Hot Lava.

Saw the Lavas at Nike Outlet store in Charleston SC for 60.00. Instantly picked up the display shoe and hit myself in the face for buying retail.

I'm sure it'll do a decent job at absorbing sweat...

Actually, I didn't realize Nike made so many variations... 

Do you rock it like this?  
Also didn't realize they were stretchy.  

normally fold the bandanas a bit smaller but yah thats pretty much how I rock em. Thanks

Yeah, that's how Rafa used to do it... folded the square bandanna... but last year, Nike started making him proper headbands.  Not sure what Fed uses. 

I'm fairly certain those "black lavas" were just a catalog mistake and never actually released. I remember seeing the pic and thinking "man, Nike better get these right.". Next thing I knew, the correct Lavas released. Unless somebody can show me a pair that isn't a sample, I'm not buying it. Never once saw a pair in a store.

Peace,
J

Yep, I think we discussed this several months (or even years) ago, but I remember seeing that catalog pic on Nike HK's site and was shocked by the 'white splatter'.  Thankfully, the final product was Hot Lava... it was then when I realized it was just an initial catalog pic.  

Not sure we ever saw a physical sample... did we?

Back
Top Bottom