🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Tis the season..

AAF0BBCC-3819-4B2D-8BD6-6920FA25ECD5.jpeg
Man.... still debating grabbing a pair. Just hard to justify ~$100 pair to wear one day a year. But they look really good on feet with Jeans...

Man.... still debating grabbing a pair. Just hard to justify ~$100 pair to wear one day a year. But they look really good on feet with Jeans...
I say go for it. It's kinda like my red Chinese New Year kicks... I only wear them for a few days a year, but totally worth it festively speaking. Plus you can wear them other than just on Christmas Day!

Can’t wait for retro of OGs again I know it probably won’t be for a while but it’s cool I’m a new fan to ATC line anyway

You can wear them the whole month right after Thanksgiving!

I actually have 2 pair. Lol

Lol, I'd wait til next decade Agassi is not big with the kids now and you can't market the OMGYEEZYOUTSOLES!!!! anymore like that.

Nah I expect at least one release in 2019 especially with it being the 30th anniversary of the 1’s but who knows. But they might not mass produce them like they once did unfortunately. The last run of the II’s and IV’s were way too limited and needed to release in the US.

The release of the IV was probably Nikes worst release of the decade which says a lot! Fortunately for me I'm European and got them without problems but an american company not releasing shoes to their american customers is ****ed up, lol

Reactions: ARK
I had made a suggestion in the Lebron thread that they should make an Agassi inspired shoe. The hot lava on this image leads me to believe they will.

216BBE4B-ADD8-4765-8C84-C024BFE52F2E.jpeg

Hey Seth, thanks for reminding me about those shorts! I have the same pair at my parents home somewhere. I wore that pair a lot when I played. Also wore the "tennis sucks" shorts from the commerical with Andre & Pete. THOSE were my absolute favorites and I still have 2 pairs today.

I still have those shorts and shoes. I have the shorts he won the French Open in but they are a little torn. It’s funny how baggy the blue ones were to play tennis in, especially with a tennis ball in the pocket.

I still have those shorts and shoes. I have the shorts he won the French Open in but they are a little torn. It’s funny how baggy the blue ones were to play tennis in, especially with a tennis ball in the pocket.

Your not kidding, lol. I bought my normal size L and I was swimming in them. Much bigger than the shorts that went with the LWP kit!!!

Back
Top Bottom