🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

CC4FF2DB-7D17-43D3-B356-87C2FC3EE59C.png
Just read this on espn site

I can't stand that people are still calling them the Trainer SC III when they are the Trainer SC 1, so so dumb and then even funnier that the Trainer SC III is just called the Trainer SC SMH.

Andre was going to try to play in a tournament in Adelaide last year but got injured before it. Nike needs to release some Agassi gear if they are going with “rebels” of the court. It’s as it they forgot he is the single reason the line started in the first place.

385A1B7C-EE1F-4F57-A9B2-2CE7F1D68269.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow check this photo of Agassi I just found. I certainly don’t remember this.

4120EB57-AE4D-4D60-9849-68E9915C7111.jpeg

It’s like what the....
198DA60D-B200-4452-96A8-1DD314A5D403.jpeg

I still need to try a pair of the Air Zoom Cages. I have to see some closer images but it looks like Agassi is using the stock Head Graphene Touch Radical there. For anyone looking for the shirt to purchase here it is https://www.jcpenney.com/p/nike-mens-crew-neck-short-sleeve-t-shirt-big-and-tall/ppr5007617762?pTmplType=regular&country=US&currency=USD&selectedSKUId=58003380042&selectedLotId=5800338&fromBag=true&quantity=1&utm_medium=cse&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=t-shirts&utm_content=58003380042&cid=cse|google|002 - mens|t-shirts_58003380042&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3OOC5p_h3wIVi4hpCh10BQMlEAQYCyABEgIi1vD_BwE

It's interesting that we see Andre wear a lot of clothes that are not part of the tennis line. Nike's gotta get him is own line started again!

Agassi.JPG

Last edited:
I’m still sitting on 3 DS Volts, 3 DS White Volts, 1 Purple, 1 Wimbledon, 1 French Open.

I have both Volt and White Volt in rotation too.

I bought a few of the Volts, an Xmas pair and never bought the Voltage because they left off the print on the collar but I think I need to buy it as it could be a long time before they retro these colorways again.

I bought a few of the Volts, an Xmas pair and never bought the Voltage because they left off the print on the collar but I think I need to buy it as it could be a long time before they retro these colorways again.

Oh yeah I have 2 Christmas too.

I’m indifferent on the purple. Nice shoe but yeah no collar print.

The shoe looks great but they got lazy by using the same material from the Volt and not using the original pattern.

Yep cost cutting measure. I considered taking white angelus paint with a fabric medium additive to give it that pattern. I don’t know if I will however.

I'm a little surprised that there isn't any record of ATC IV lovers painting over the lava on the hybrids. It looks like it could turn out OK on the ones from 2014 that are black for the most part.

I woke up to seeing that picture of Andre with Gregor and Andre wearing the Volts!! Brought a smile to my face!!! So so so cool!!! I still wear my pair from time to time and love them!! I just hope they are bringing something out for us this spring!!!

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom