🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

bulgarias-grigor-dimitrov-talks-with-his-coach-andre-agassi-during-a-picture-id1081213050

Also... Grigor's IG Stories...

Wore my ATC IVs yesterday and I really wish I would’ve doubled up on the Cerises. Nike is crazy to not have let them drop in the states

Wore my ATC IVs yesterday and I really wish I would’ve doubled up on the Cerises. Nike is crazy to not have let them drop in the states

Yeah, I feel the same buddy. Kinda wish I had a second pair to hand hang onto. I've been wearing them a decent amount and getting lots of looks from people. Some know what they are but most didn't realize Nike dropped them a few year ago.

Do you guys wear your Silver French Open or Gold Wimbledon Air Tech Challenge 3s? I’ve never worn my Wimbledon pair and I wore the Silver pair once I believe.

I never bought the silver and gold pair. I figured that with the volts that I bought those were going to be the III’s that I would wear the most.

Do you guys wear your Silver French Open or Gold Wimbledon Air Tech Challenge 3s? I’ve never worn my Wimbledon pair and I wore the Silver pair once I believe.

Maybe a couple times each. Thinking about selling but don’t think market is to favorable for them
Only pair I havent worn yet are the purps

White Volt III’s. The last time we saw him wear them was in 2015 in NYC when he hit the street against Sampras for the Kith event.

F7ED3A65-822E-4ABF-B322-14FE21351FEF.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom