🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

sitemgr_2-marina-porto-cervo.jpg

Don't just leave us hanging buddy, lol. Did your source say which model was being released?

Unfortunately, no. He didn't specify which collection the retro would be from.

I only heard that there was supposed to be an ATC retro that would be coming out during the 3rd quarter and a line of Agassi retro clothes to go along with it.

The shoes, apparently, were canceled at the last minute.

I don't know about the clothes.

It's entirely possible that we will get them, this fall.

But at the same time, I don't know what's currently scheduled to be released.

This winter I will be releasing a one hour long tennis documentary on the Sampras vs Agassi rivalry when it was at it's peak.

During the mid 1990s.

This video will be titled "The 1995 Hard Court Season."

I'll post a link to the preview down below.

The match that messed with his head SO MUCH! Really screwed him up mentally and most likely costed him several more Majors. 😞😞

The match that messed with his head SO MUCH! Really screwed him up mentally and most likely costed him several more Majors. 😞😞
Ridiculous to have semis and finals back to back Saturday and Sunday.. He had the tougher semifinal both in '95 (Becker) and '02 (Hewitt) when he faced Pete in the finals those years. I blame the TV deals the USTA signed for those losses..

I always wear mine there, hoping for even more gear to be had by then but it’s not looking promising with no signs of photos.

I wore Agassi stuff every year I went up from 1993-the late 2000s. His shorts, a Nike Agassi t shirt and one of my many pairs of his shoes. I remember I wore my 2008 ATC II Hot Lavas, thinking the Nike stand would have them. Nope!! I was the only one wearing them, that I could see. Had lots of people asking me about them. Those were the fin days up at the USTA center.

I bought all the challenge court stuff I could lay my hands on, now you’re tempting me with this?

I’ll probably pass because it’s hard to envision when and where I’d wear it but I do want it.
Feel the same way, want but not sure I’d rock it like that

Thanks for the link. I love that jacket, but I won't wear it as it would just get dirty so fast being predominantly white. Wish they used the alternate jacket from the open. The one that was black/emerald and neon yellow.

Back
Top Bottom