OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD

Joined Jun 26, 2008
Question is, if I get my 08s off now, will I be disappointed with what I have to replace them with?

Joined Dec 15, 2012
Is it wrong that I want the tour yellow huaraches more than the lava ATC2s? Idk, I guess there's just something exciting about the cw that I can't put my finger on? Hopefully they sit long enough for me to try them on though.

Joined Oct 9, 2006
I knew we were getting more ATC II's in 2014 but I did not know the Hot Lava's were getting re-retroed. I will have to get these to go along with the clay and tart ones I already have.
Yeah, if you noticed earlier in the thread there were some pics of a GS in a Hot Lava colorway.  It was fair to assume that it was gonna be a part of their '14 retro line-up.  

I still have a pair of DS '08's so I guess I can pass.  Oh well.. 

Joined Oct 9, 2006
^ Of course, that could totally backfire!

"How dare they copy Yeezy's design!!!"  

Joined May 20, 2013
i dont like the lavas, damn nike need to retro the royal blue/volt cw for the ATC2 and bring back the ATC 3/4 gingers A S A P !!!!

i'm already waiting for 22 years for that retro, and those bastards own me this cuz have already spend 20K euros on Nike products

in my whole life time

Joined Sep 6, 2000
i dont like the lavas, damn nike need to retro the royal blue/volt cw for the ATC2 and bring back the ATC 3/4 gingers A S A P !!!!
i'm already waiting for 22 years for that retro, and those bastards own me this cuz have already spend 20K euros on Nike products
in my whole life time :lol:
I'm honestly really surprised they haven't retroed that colorway of the ATC II, especially with all the "Sprite"/royal & volt models they've been doing the last few years.

peace,
J

Joined May 20, 2013
a pic of of a very rare OG ATC 3/4 cw what i just found on my old HDD

this is the only cw that i have never seen in real life, must be some kind of rare Asia exclusive or something

also i have never seen this cw before in the catalogs from Nike back in the days

very insane cw imo, they remind me of the DVD cover from Scarface

Joined Sep 6, 2000
you're welcome bro :wink:
Nike did a run of kicks during that era that were called "Limited Edition." They were all white with black accents and were made from SUPER nice full grain tumbled leather and included the ATC II, the Huarache runner, the Mowabb, the Air Max 91 (aka the BW), and so on. If I had to guess, these are from that line...and they're amazing!

peace,
J

Joined May 20, 2013
Nike did a run of kicks during that era that were called "Limited Edition." They were all white with black accents and were made from SUPER nice full grain tumbled leather and included the ATC II, the Huarache runner, the Mowabb, the Air Max 91 (aka the BW), and so on. If I had to guess, these are from that line...and they're amazing!

peace,
J
can you provide a picture from that black/white cw from the ATC2 ??

i'm curious to see how they will look like

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now