🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

eyes.gif

not sure about the cop

if i had 3/4 of the grand slams then yeah i would deff cop

but not having 1 grand slam cw ill pass 

I know this won't happen but wouldn't it be cool if nike dropped all the GS cws on NDC out of nowhere? If you guys could only get 1 cw what would it be out of the 4?

I know this won't happen but wouldn't it be cool if nike dropped all the GS cws on NDC out of nowhere? If you guys could only get 1 cw what would it be out of the 4?
us open.

i wanna wear my air techs in the winter too in cali during the rain. and the blue insole on the bottom is sick

If they all dropped and I had to pick one... Definitely US opens

On another note these are looking much more promising than when Andre's pic first surfaced

I'm not following you Bro. NSW-only? No J's are Tier Zero. Only the EXT LeBron's are too, I think.

I've got Tier Zero Nike McEnroe's though. Zoom Air in a 1980's shoe. Straight [emoji]128293[/emoji]

EXT Brons are in no way a TZ. Mostly, people just reference TZ when they are talking about a shoe they perceive to be quite limited. There are something like 15 TZ accounts in the entire US - not sure outside of US. True TZs are only available at those stores. There are very few actual TZ shoes.

I love it when I'm searching for ATCs on Ebay and the description has "YEEZY" with zero mention of Agassi... :smh:

That's just people trying to improve traffic to their listings. If I was selling a pair of ATC, I'd put "Yeezy" in the title too; you'd be foolish not to do so.

Andre Agassi posted pics of them on IG. Don't even try to tell me that Nike hadn't green-lighted that.

Promo pics of sneakers - approved ones even - are released in advance of release info all the time. The fact that Nike-approved pics were released does not mean that approval has also been given to release info on that shoe's release.

Now, that's funny.

Last edited:
Its not gonna be a France only releases, other shops that have a TZ account will get them in EU and in the US, only NYC stores will carry them. Maybe UNDFTD on the west coast but i doubt that

You're still just basing it off of previous TZ releases though. No US TZ accounts got either the Wimbledon or the AUS. It's pure speculation, nothing else.

[quote name="jp7891"]

Told you guys[/quote]

You didn't tell us anything, you just agreed with another guy who came in out of nowhere telling us about a release with no concrete info.

Last edited:
Do you have the Wimbledons? I would go with the us opens (been saying this for the entirety I've Been in this thread :lol:) but I know I would be making moves to get a pair of Wimbledons

I have the Wimbledons and Aussies. Should've double copped the wimbledons. I would be happy with either a second pair or some US Opens.

You're still just basing it off of previous TZ releases though. No US TZ accounts got either the Wimbledon or the AUS. It's pure speculation, nothing else.
Ok then you know more then me. I just came here to contribute my grain and give people peace of mind. I guess my insider info is not welcomes here PEACE
Good luck anyways

EXT Brons are in no way a TZ. Mostly, people just reference TZ when they are talking about a shoe they perceive to be quite limited. There are something like 15 TZ accounts in the entire US - not sure outside of US. True TZs are only available at those stores. There are very few actual TZ shoes.

The EXT LeBron's were only available at TZ accounts in the UK, despite the shoe "only" being a QS. I don't know about availability in other regions though.

I know what you're saying, but I gather you also know what I was getting at.

Ok then you know more then me. I just came here to contribute my grain and give people peace of mind. I guess my insider info is not welcomes here PEACE
Good luck anyways

Your "insider info" was vague at best. You came in here saying that the shoe would be released outside of Paris, that's all you said. ANYBODY could have said the exact same thing. Considering you've never posted in the thread before, why should we be inclined to take you as gospel?

We'll see soon enough though.

The EXT LeBron's were only available at TZ accounts in the UK, despite the shoe "only" being a QS. I don't know about availability in other regions though.

IDK IF U FREQUENT OTHER THREADS OUTSIDE OF THIS AND TRAINERS, BUT I GOTTA SAY WILLMAX IS A VERY LEGIT SOURCE.

Gotcha. That makes sense. Didn't know how the release(s) of those were handled in Europe.

But, people often throw around all kinds of terms without regard for what they actually mean, so I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page - especially for anybody who might be reading and unaware of what these terms mean, or who have only heard them used incorrectly in past.

IDK IF U FREQUENT OTHER THREADS OUTSIDE OF THIS AND TRAINERS, BUT I GOTTA SAY WILLMAX IS A VERY LEGIT SOURCE.

That may be so, but the way in which he delivered the info was merely a sentence to day that they would be available to regions that aren't Paris, and that is what we have questioned. Now, if he has got this info from a reliable source, then that is fantastic, but we are allowed to be sceptical of a random post that was vague at best. There is nothing wrong with us questioning such a post at all.

I was going to say that too.

Joe - I'm not trying to come at you, but you talk a lot about how this thread is the best. ...How would you even know that, as you don't really seem to venture outside it? Truthfully, this is a good thread and a lot of the threads are crap, but this is not the only good one.

But, more to the point, if you had more widespread NT experience, you would know that some people are their own source. Will is pretty reliable. It doesn't matter if they're not a regular member of the thread, what matters is if they've had a track record of giving accurate info. ...I mean, I feel like you would have had the same reaction if jmadidas, or jshort came in and dropped that same info too. And, if you did, the script would have been flipped and everybody would have razzing the people who were questioning the info, instead of those who dropped the info.

That said, the "info" was pretty vague. Legit, I'd have bet it was. Useful? Less so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom