🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Shame about the car tho! 

I am not seeing the difference between PVC and Patent tbt. looks exactly the same to me. Dope pic tho
patent is the process of taking geniune leather and coating it to make it shiny and smooth. PVC does not use real leather - it is a completely synthetic material. So the difference would be similar to the difference between genuine and artificial leather.

If Agassi signed any of my kicks I am not sure I could wear them again :wow:

I need to find someone to trade their USO 1s for my 88WCs cuz that is the best shoe I have I am willing to trade

Last edited:
Been "japaning" the yambs doe.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Last I heard of PVC was when a water pipe burst at my friend's house. I haven't heard anything positive about PVC since. That said, I'll gladly take your USO2s if you don't like them.

Lol

I wonder if those who swore off the USO2s for the patent leather before its release copped.

I wonder if those who swore off the USO2s for the patent leather before its release copped.
Yep don't even plan on getting them. Passed getting any pair of the GSs since the only ones I truly would want to have are the W1s and USO1s. Although the W2s are pretty nice I don't like them all that much

I'd definitely put em in a display case.   

I always cringe at games when I see adults wearing autographed jerseys haha. Like how much did you pay for that, now it's all sweaty and has food stains on it LOL.

Peace,
J

I see nike has moved the 8.23 drops to this Thursday. I wasn't following the drops to closely, will this include the FO's?

Back
Top Bottom