🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

I'll try to confirm if a local spot near my work will be getting them. Once I get that info I'll post letting you guys know, I believe they do phone orders as well.
smokin.gif
And what ever you guys do.. don't ask a million questions about why they're selling them right now.. 
laugh.gif

Unheardof still had at least a 9, 9.5, and 10 when I just called.

Came out to just about 150 shipped

He did mention that they will be shipping them out on Friday

why would lil bro be spooked anyway?

It was posted yesterday. Got 2 calls right after the info was posted that were pretty suspicious. Used oddball insider terms and asked weird questions. Just put him on guard a little, so apparently any call that seemed out of the norm today got a different story.

Peace,
J

anyone get any updates about their order from sole boutique? weren't they supposed to be shipped out today?

wondering since these are considered a QS if HoH will be getting em. $120 ain't bad but $95 with a BDay coupon is much better :smokin

Guess this is what I get for trying to help LOL. No wonder none of the other vets still post any more.

peace,
J

Just talked to little bro about your situation ejpeg. Green Rhino, you probably shouldn't open your mouth on things you don't know about.

@ejpeg WHY would you ask the questions you asked him? Did you seriously ask him why/how he was selling them when the RD was Friday? C'mon man, what answer did you think you were going to get? He was already spooked about yesterday and then you call up saying that kind of stuff? Sorry you didn't get your pair, but man.

peace,
J

How else am I going to place a phone order then? I do have to mention what I want to buy right? Only thing I asked was if they we're selling the Lava's. I was just being polite and making sure I had the right place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom