🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Ideally, the FRA would have been the first of the SP's last year, but Andre hadn't come back onboard by then, so it's been staggered all the way out to this year. They probably weren't designed until recently, but Nike have taken full advantage of the hype surrounding the extra wait to get the last pair.

Dunno about re-stocks on the older models though. It'd be nice I guess, but not good for those who have put so much effort into getting the set.

What are you basing this on?
Basing it off the last grand slam release if I had one amazing guess.  Anyone can come in here and say they have a source and throw out info based off a past release.  Give us some real information, otherwise why even post common sense/logical statements that we could all figure out on our own?

The fact is no one has really ever come in this thread (until now) regarding ATC slams and claimed to have a secret source.  All of a sudden dudes are coming out of the woodwork with "sources" and until 2 days ago no one even knew what the shoe looked like.

Why would this release be any different then the others as far as information?  All I see here are educated guesses.  No real concrete dates or info.

Like Joe said, most likely, they will just slowly appear at shops and you might get a heads up from those shops if you're lucky.

In the buy/sell/trade section, but unfortunately you have to have 300 posts here on NikeTalk in order to create a listing.

i'll need to see more pics of the RG's

i'm still more excited about the kumquats though 
ohwell.gif

Its not gonna be a France only releases, other shops that have a TZ account will get them in EU and in the US, only NYC stores will carry them. Maybe UNDFTD on the west coast but i doubt that

Some of you idiots never listen.

Told you guys

Back
Top Bottom