🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

via kd

The white/royal blue-infrared Nike Air Tech Challenge II “Pixel” is available via a phone-order special at Probus NYC for $20 off with FREE ship!

Phone: 646-329-6421

Size range available: 8 to 13

Shop is open until 8 pm ET

God bless you, Grizzle one... They will be getting my money this weekend, great part NO GREY BAG OF DEATH

So today was the first time I've seen someone else wearing ATC 2 in person...Stopped by the mall today on the way to grab dinner... my area isn't overboard w/ hype since it's not a big metro city like atlanta or dc. Anyway was walking out a saw this kid (HS age) wearing hot lavas w/ the NA hangtag still on them... just looked down and shook my head. Def didn't know it was a thing to keep the hangtag on lol.  Obvi to each their own and if he really likes the shoes great, but it made me even wonder if he even knows who Agassi is ha.  It made me appreciate that I can come in here and talk tennis/shoes with you guys lol. 

So today was the first time I've seen someone else wearing ATC 2 in person...Stopped by the mall today on the way to grab dinner... my area isn't overboard w/ hype since it's not a big metro city like atlanta or dc. Anyway was walking out a saw this kid (HS age) wearing hot lavas w/ the NA hangtag still on them... just looked down and shook my head. Def didn't know it was a thing to keep the hangtag on lol.  Obvi to each their own and if he really likes the shoes great, but it made me even wonder if he even knows who Agassi is ha.  It made me appreciate that I can come in here and talk tennis/shoes with you guys lol. 
I cant front in middle school everyone left their tags on 
laugh.gif
 but that was over 20 yrs ago 
sick.gif

I seen a guy wearing Lava in church 
smokin.gif
 no agassi polo tho 

via kd

The white/royal blue-infrared Nike Air Tech Challenge II “Pixel” is available via a phone-order special at Probus NYC for $20 off with FREE ship!

Phone: 646-329-6421

Size range available: 8 to 13

Shop is open until 8 pm ET

God bless you, Grizzle one... They will be getting my money this weekend, great part NO GREY BAG OF DEATH

Kicks Deals posted this via Twitter as well. I pulled the trigger, despite my Quality bashing of this retro. Had to grab these

Kicks Deals posted this via Twitter as well. I pulled the trigger, despite my Quality bashing of this retro. Had to grab these

That's why I like this thread, because I don't have a twitter or ig so this thread is how I find deals and steals.. So props to all those who post info, now matter who post it first..

random, but that Johnny Mac "legends never die" shirt has to be one of the SOFTEST, most comfortable shirts ever. Glad I got both colors. MMmm mmm.

Trying to be patient and wait till these hit the states, but i'm ready to rock these all ready..... and no, i will not be wearing them like this 
Yup, the PGs are definitely sweet.  

Off topic Grizz, noticed that your a Cowboys fan.  I'm heading to training camp in Oxnard tomorrow.  

No offense to you but I think these shoes are dayum right ugly, as they begin to wear in and lose shape they're going to be even uglier.

Non taken. I know what you mean about losing shape, but oh well it's a shoe and made to be worn. They not necessarily ugly to me, they are different in a good way. Not something you see around everyday.

random, but that Johnny Mac "legends never die" shirt has to be one of the SOFTEST, most comfortable shirts ever. Glad I got both colors. MMmm mmm.

Both colors? Thought there were 3 or 4 even?May not be good for your wallet though lol. And I agree love the shirt just wish it wasn't so long..not that tall and even though it fits perfect in the body it's quite long for it being XS. Not trying to participate in this long T trend we're in right now.

I cant front in middle school everyone left their tags on 
laugh.gif
 but that was over 20 yrs ago 
sick.gif

I seen a guy wearing Lava in church 
smokin.gif
 no agassi polo tho 
Haha, did kids do that 20yrs ago?  Not in our school anyway.  

Obviously each city had their own thing, but I never understood why kids did that.  To each his own, of course. 

Both colors? Thought there were 3 or 4 even?May not be good for your wallet though lol. And I agree love the shirt just wish it wasn't so long..not that tall and even though it fits perfect in the body it's quite long for it being XS. Not trying to participate in this long T trend we're in right now.
Two colors readily available to me (grey and a faded red/orange). I'm glad I didn't see anymore colors
laugh.gif

I'm 6'3" so the XL fit perfectly. Just a tad longer than most Nike tees, which was great (for me). Long torso.

Haha, did kids do that 20yrs ago?  Not in our school anyway.  

Obviously each city had their own thing, but I never understood why kids did that.  To each his own, of course. 
Fila FX-100 High w/tag 
smokin.gif

They weighed like 40 lbs tho 

Back
Top Bottom