🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Kumquats, all kid's lavas discounted on FNL, turbo atc2 down another $10 too
Do I cop the Turbo's now, or do I risk missing out on my size in the hopes they go down another $10? Decisions, decisions...

On a completely different and random note, yesterday I had a dream nightmare that my Clays were destroyed. They were fine when I put them on, but as soon as I took a step in them, they started coming apart. Soles started separating, holes in the toe box, etc. As soon as I woke up, I had to check on them to make sure they were alright.
laugh.gif

Do I cop the Turbo's now, or do I risk missing out on my size in the hopes they go down another $10? Decisions, decisions...

On a completely different and random note, yesterday I had a dream nightmare that my Clays were destroyed. They were fine when I put them on, but as soon as I took a step in them, they started coming apart. Soles started separating, holes in the toe box, etc. As soon as I woke up, I had to check on them to make sure they were alright. :lol:

Now that right there is excessive lol

Now that right there is excessive lol
Haha. I planned on wearing them anyway, so checking a couple hours before leaving the house isn't too bad, I guess.
laugh.gif

Anyway, once I eventually cop the TGs on discount and the blue suedes, PGs and the black/salmons are released, I'll be done with the ATCII. Well, unless it does go to NikeID. I'll probably make a poor man's version of the US Open 1s if that happens.

Last edited:
That man had all these on deck for $160... i found out to late and missed

I hit dude with the dm about 2 minutes after he posted those size 10s and they were gone, another twitter reseller had sizes 8-13 for 250 and those flew as well :smh:

right when i was about to respond to him

my co-worker comes up to me to discuss a project

worst freaking timing 
mean.gif

Was free all morning if I had known they were hitting an outlet I woulda called like 10x trying for a phone order lol.

Those AOs probably never even hit the floor. Guaranteed...
Yeah dude prob worked there, had em held, and scooped em on the day off or something

No way you walking out of an outlet with that many pairs unless its some hole in the wall middle of no where outlet (which i highly doubt)

Maybe they're variants, he said they were B Grades but wasn't this release quick strike limited? Something doesn't seem right about that his story.

Clearance stores put those on them, it's no mystery lol Aussies were available at a clearance store yesterday.

Of course they were on clearance somewhere. I was trying to speculate where that might be. That is the mystery.

A clearance outlet in MD judging by the resellers who were moving pairs yesterday, maybe the queesntown outlet? Maybe arunden mills, or haggerstown. Those are the only outlets I can think of in the area...

Last edited:
Of course they were on clearance somewhere. I was trying to speculate where that might be. That is the mystery.

My guess would be nike clearance store in memphis which is where BRD is located. If they are b grade it would make since to just sell them locally as appose to shipping to another outlet.

The picture shows a red sign in the background which looks like the typical nike outlet signage. Ive seen those security tags on items at the outlet as well.

Like someone mentioned either he is an employee or was tipped off. No way he just popped in and found them sitting. My local outlet is the same way. One of my friends knows the manager and he told me about the gamma xi restock they were having. Employees know a day or two if not more before they sell them.

A clearance outlet in MD judging by the resellers who were moving pairs yesterday, maybe the queesntown outlet? Maybe arunden mills, or haggerstown. Those are the only outlets I can think of in the area...

This is possible too those store get a lot of good stuff vs outlets elsewhere in country.

Memphis clearance would make sense, I though BP and SFK were from MD for some reason lol

Why would they go on clearance when the demand was higher than production? Which ever store they came from would have had to have been under a rock.

Back
Top Bottom