🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

It doesn't help that the only pair that looks good are the Aussies this time around either. Give it another 2-3 weeks and resellers will be settling for the usual $40 general release Jordan flip.

I think we just did --> Tech Hybrid
Yeah but the hybrid was a combo of silhouettes that was already released in 2009. The WHAT THEs are usually a combo of colorways on a standard silhouette right>? I'm not a hybrid fan but i do like the tech challenge 2, and if the WHAT THE combined alot of the recent colorways, the french open especially, it would definitely interest me. 

Air Flare in "Sonic Yellow"...
Talk to me, Goose. 
nerd.gif

I'll reserve comment til I see pics of the "what" cw but Im sorta getting bored with the atc2 line. I bought more cws this yr then the past 20+ yrs :lol:

:nerd: waiting for something other then the atc 2 to drop
+1

Gotta admit tho, even tho it seems like nike has released way too many cws, most of em have been pretty nice. Unlike how they normally do, and keep dropping crap/weird colorways that make no sense.

Last edited:
+1

Gotta admit tho, even tho it seems like nike has released way too many cws, most of em have been pretty nice. Unlike how they normally do, and keep dropping crap/weird colorways that make no sense.
I definitely co-sign that.
Atc 2 retro plus cw > retro Jordan plus cw

Man, they should of dropped pg in the summer. Kumquats looking like a sunset on Hawaiian water...classic. turbo greens scream spring. Cubes scream July 4th. I can sum up most of the year through atc 2s.

Fyi denim hybrids fresh too! Got them from fnl for 70$ locally.

+1

CWs for men's models have been pretty consistent.  Release locations (UK only, no firm dates) and timing (GSs) is super suspect.  

Last edited:
Yep, they've done a lot of new color schemes but they haven't killed the vibe by overdoing it like they typically would do.

Back
Top Bottom