🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Has anyone seen the burgundy waterproofs on any of these EU sites?? i already ordered the black ones but was really looking for the burgundy cw...
Burgundys "came out" in september overseas they were on a presale by an italian website from there the hype took over

Burgundys "came out" in september overseas they were on a presale by an italian website from there the hype took over
I noticed that but did anyone here preorder and receive a pair? I imagine they're all delayed/cancelled. And the blue suedes seemed to be only on taobao - and the waterproof pack isnt there yet either. 

Does anyone in NT Land know when these Air Tech Challenge II “Black/Obsidian” will drop state side???

You & me both are getting impatient for these to drop, Yea i'm watching how the release over seas is going down, can that cargo ship already get state side i'm ready, Where are you seen them on sale on the net?

why you say that?
The BLK/OBSIDIAN is quoted by nikestore saying that they will not release stateside.  That's what they tweeted at least.  So people felt the need to act fast, other's just didn't care because it wasn't a blackout colorway anymore.

1 . Nike played us so bad with the blue suede atc 2 s...
2.Those black cement wannabe vapors SUCK. If not limited those gimmicks would flood outlets.

Last edited:
Is that correct that's shocking

Its not really shocking to me. The ATC2 isnt a popular model and hasnt been for yrs. While a few og cws spark interest here in states. Nike US is basketball first and everything else second and in euro its just the opposite.

While we may not like it.... It makes sense

There are two cws remaining in the ATC2 line (that I know of) for the US which I posted a few months back.

Its not really shocking to me. The ATC2 isnt a popular model and hasnt been for yrs. While a few og cws spark interest here in states. Nike US is basketball first and everything else second and in euro its just the opposite.

While we may not like it.... It makes sense

There are two cws remaining in the ATC2 line (that I know of) for the US which I posted a few months back.
I understand that view point really but it does blow when that happens...

What colorways did you post? 

I understand that view point really but it does blow when that happens...

What colorways did you post? 
BLACK/SUNSET GLOW//WHITE -002 aka blk gum bottom/salmon

WHITE/LIQUID LIME//BLACK -103 no images as of now but as someone mentioned in the thread this is close to the ATC3 cw 

They are both slated for 1st quarter next year but Nike can drop at anytime as you already know 

Those images Nike posted on Instagram of the blue suedes gave us nothing but false hope.
mean.gif

The black waterproof is Most Shops Sold out in big sizes.
but what is with The burgundy waterproofs ??
the dont droped yet.

Back
Top Bottom