🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

I didn’t even bother trying on the medium that I bought. Opened the package, took out my phone, ordered a size down. So just from the eyeball test, I feel slightly bigger, but I’d wait for confirmation from someone who’s actually tried them on.
Long sleeves are very nice different material and feel from the short sleeve tee

Long sleeve CC t-shirt fits about a half size big in the body, but the sleeves are normal.

I went TTS and I'm happy, although I've got long arms and the sleeves aren't oversized (would have been nice).

IMG_8675.jpg

not a polo wearin type of guy at all but very glad i got my filthy mits on this one because it's basically a bodybuilding rag top! belly cropped, wiiiiide in the sleeves and chest, wide neckline and overall true to the original cut. nevemind the wrong materials and non-stitched nike pocket.

still waiting for TW to ship the track pants and tennispro.eu to ship the black cap - then i got everything i wanted from the line. what a ride.

I got in the volt and the turquoise fireball logo t-shirt and they are bigger than the black and white challenge court logo tshirts of the same size. Ordered xl and they are more like 2xl. Wonder why everything is so off on sizing?

How do the cc long sleeves fit? Same as the tees?
I got the long sleeve, ordered size small and medium

tried on the size small and it fit...even the sleeves were long enough for me and I'm just under 6', long limbed

I fit a medium in the polo

check my pic on page 1775 for reference

The jacket is incredible. I will definitely need another one even though I have the alternate this one is the best. Nike needs to finally release it in the US already! They did such a good job on it.
850E0E62-E9C2-4CBB-BF14-3DC921FFDA6C.jpeg
Agree! I got mine yesterday and just sat and stared. Tried it on but afraid to wear it. I'd like to get the illusive challenge court crew that the NIKE team has been wearing but doesn't appear possible so, I think I've managed to get everything on my list and then some. I figured this was a legit reason to dip into retirement fund. :rofl:

For me, the long-sleeve fits like the Loose Fit short-sleeve tees.
Same. Normally wear a M in a cotton or cotton/poly mix. Got smalls in both long sleeve and short sleeve cc t-shirts and the fit is right-on. Not too small but not over-sized.

Agree! I got mine yesterday and just sat and stared. Tried it on but afraid to wear it. I'd like to get the illusive challenge court crew that the NIKE team has been wearing but doesn't appear possible so, I think I've managed to get everything on my list and then some. I figured this was a legit reason to dip into retirement fund. :rofl:

I’m definitely going to get more because they will get dirty easily and I’m afraid it will get messed up after washing it.

My current haul. Still waiting on Midwest sports to ship my black CC hat. I guess I’m done if the Lava polo ship has sailed. May eventually grab a long sleeve tee but I think I’m good for now. Jacket came in yesterday and I’m in love with it. About as awesome as it gets.
0483D965-2F94-4C81-9D12-A9BF553868B7.jpeg

Hey guys. Old school member here. Been a long time since I posted but this thread is bringing me out of retirement. Its been awesome watching everyone get hyped over Agassi gear again. So cool to see people on the hunt and getting what they want. I didnt have time to chase every item but I managed to get my hands on the Lava Polo from an international seller. Thanks to sasori77 sasori77 for sizing advice. Had to pay a ridiculous price but I have wanted that shirt since I was in junior high in the 90s so I didn't mind paying it. I do have a question though. Looking to grab a pair of the Volt Slam shorts and curious what you guys have found with sizing on those? I have read the last 50 pages of this thread like 5 times and haven't really found a definitive review on them? 6'1" 195 with 33-34" waist. I am thinking Large but debating if I should go XL because I don't like short shorts. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks fellas.

My current haul. Still waiting on Midwest sports to ship my black CC hat. I guess I’m done if the Lava polo ship has sailed. May eventually grab a long sleeve tee but I think I’m good for now. Jacket came in yesterday and I’m in love with it. About as awesome as it gets.
0483D965-2F94-4C81-9D12-A9BF553868B7.jpeg
Dude, I love your flooring. It compliments the clothing very well because of the dark background.

marley marley , sizing up on those won’t really affect length in my opinion. I think the L is the right move for you, but if you’re getting them from Nike, the return policy is so good/easy, it’s probably the right move to try both.

Hey guys. Old school member here. Been a long time since I posted but this thread is bringing me out of retirement. Its been awesome watching everyone get hyped over Agassi gear again. So cool to see people on the hunt and getting what they want. I didnt have time to chase every item but I managed to get my hands on the Lava Polo from an international seller. Thanks to sasori77 sasori77 for sizing advice. Had to pay a ridiculous price but I have wanted that shirt since I was in junior high in the 90s so I didn't mind paying it. I do have a question though. Looking to grab a pair of the Volt Slam shorts and curious what you guys have found with sizing on those? I have read the last 50 pages of this thread like 5 times and haven't really found a definitive review on them? 6'1" 195 with 33-34" waist. I am thinking Large but debating if I should go XL because I don't like short shorts. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks fellas.
The Slam Fireball shorts aren’t “short shorts” They are a standard 9” shorts so you don’t have to worry about the length.

Last edited:
I got in the volt and the turquoise fireball logo t-shirt and they are bigger than the black and white challenge court logo tshirts of the same size. Ordered xl and they are more like 2xl. Wonder why everything is so off on sizing?
one is sportswear one is on court one is cheaper one is more one will last longer one won't guess which one is which?

Back
Top Bottom