šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

fireball tā€™s seem to be drying up. So ordered from Midwest. Still a pre order 9/16. Who knows though.

a very busy month of August and September.
IMG_20200910_155351~2.jpg

marley marley , sizing up on those wonā€™t really affect length in my opinion. I think the L is the right move for you, but if youā€™re getting them from Nike, the return policy is so good/easy, itā€™s probably the right move to try both.

yes the size S and M are exactly the same lenght so I guess the lenght is not affected by the size...

Itā€™s a crazy good idea imo, but having a poly material with the tiny little holes would be hard to find?
yes for sure, but this polo at the bottom have 2 layers of that fabric folded. The idea was unstitch+unfold +stitch it again. Anyway is like "destroying a classic" :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: so probably not going to try it...

Hey guys. Old school member here. Been a long time since I posted but this thread is bringing me out of retirement. Its been awesome watching everyone get hyped over Agassi gear again. So cool to see people on the hunt and getting what they want. I didnt have time to chase every item but I managed to get my hands on the Lava Polo from an international seller. Thanks to @sasori77 for sizing advice. Had to pay a ridiculous price but I have wanted that shirt since I was in junior high in the 90s so I didn't mind paying it. I do have a question though. Looking to grab a pair of the Volt Slam shorts and curious what you guys have found with sizing on those? I have read the last 50 pages of this thread like 5 times and haven't really found a definitive review on them? 6'1" 195 with 33-34" waist. I am thinking Large but debating if I should go XL because I don't like short shorts. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks fellas.
I got slam shorts in small and medium...my jeans usually measure about 34" and can wear without a belt

I could fit a small but medium would probably be better

but, tried them and and no pockets so I'm returning them šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Hey guys. Old school member here. Been a long time since I posted but this thread is bringing me out of retirement. Its been awesome watching everyone get hyped over Agassi gear again. So cool to see people on the hunt and getting what they want. I didnt have time to chase every item but I managed to get my hands on the Lava Polo from an international seller. Thanks to @sasori77 for sizing advice. Had to pay a ridiculous price but I have wanted that shirt since I was in junior high in the 90s so I didn't mind paying it. I do have a question though. Looking to grab a pair of the Volt Slam shorts and curious what you guys have found with sizing on those? I have read the last 50 pages of this thread like 5 times and haven't really found a definitive review on them? 6'1" 195 with 33-34" waist. I am thinking Large but debating if I should go XL because I don't like short shorts. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks fellas.

Hey buddy, welcome aboard. Glad to hear your as happy & excited as we are. I have 4 pairs of the slam shorts and I got them all in an XL. I'm 6 ft 185-188 and a 34" waist. I went with the XL so they wouldn't be super snug. Glad I did and the length is also perfect. šŸ‘

Hey buddy, welcome aboard. Glad to hear your as happy & excited as we are. I have 4 pairs of the slam shorts and I got them all in an XL. I'm 6 ft 185-188 and a 34" waist. I went with the XL so they wouldn't be super snug. Glad I did and the length is also perfect. šŸ‘

Thanks for the advice man. Putting together an order as we speak. Trying to decide which polos I want to add. Appreciate ya.

Iā€™ve got lots of dead stock, not just from this run, so how do yā€™all store clothes with elastic? I seem to only get a few years out of tennis shorts before the elastic is shot. Iā€™m between S and M in waist size so I go M and once the elastic loosens a little, I canā€™t play in them anymore.

Thanks for the advice man. Putting together an order as we speak. Trying to decide which polos I want to add. Appreciate ya.

Glad to help buddy. When I saw your waist size, I was like "gotta tell him how my pairs fit" since we're basically the same size.

went with a small in these shorts...i never wear S, usually M but member said these loose fit. 5ā€™10 160 lbs 32ā€ waist. perfect fit. now i just wish i would have gotten the S in black wash when i had the chance
78A035FA-414E-48DD-9909-3E6B5DF5EB26.jpeg

went with a small in these shorts...i never wear S, usually M but member said these loose fit. 5ā€™10 160 lbs 32ā€ waist. perfect fit. now i just wish i would have gotten the S in black wash when i had the chance
78A035FA-414E-48DD-9909-3E6B5DF5EB26.jpeg
Haha glad the S fits you. Trust me, I was surprised myself on how those shorts fit. Now we both need a S in the black washed knit.

Im beginning to feel like the clothing is beginning to dry up and won't restock. NDC still doesn't have all of the clothing whereas some other stores do. Some shirts haven't made it to market while others only went to Europe like the Lava/ember/volt polo and the Challenge Fireball shirts. The hats are a different story with only the white hat going to some retailers. The other colors except fuscia haven't made it to stores either.

Im beginning to feel like the clothing is beginning to dry up and won't restock. NDC still doesn't have all of the clothing whereas some other stores do. Some shirts haven't made it to market while others only went to Europe like the Lava/ember/volt polo and the Challenge Fireball shirts. The hats are a different story with only the white hat going to some retailers. The other colors except fuscia haven't made it to stores either.
100% sure Covid-19 is restricting most shipments to retailers around the world. Also, production might be on hold or have slowed down.

Back
Top Bottom