🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

I was told by the owner of a local shop that shipments have to sit for two weeks before they ship out. Then they have to sit another two weeks when they arrive in the states, before sitting yet another two weeks at the Nike warehouse before shipping to consumers. So throw in that extra six weeks of holdups and you have one serious mess when it comes to distribution. I would keep an eye on Nike and other retailers. I noticed several spring and summer tennis items that randomly popped up on Nike's website months later.

Reactions: ARK
Im beginning to feel like the clothing is beginning to dry up and won't restock. NDC still doesn't have all of the clothing whereas some other stores do. Some shirts haven't made it to market while others only went to Europe like the Lava/ember/volt polo and the Challenge Fireball shirts. The hats are a different story with only the white hat going to some retailers. The other colors except fuscia haven't made it to stores either.

are the track pants the rarest pieces? sold out in seconds on ndc europe.
TW has them on backorder and keeps pushing back the date.

I was told by the owner of a local shop that shipments have to sit for two weeks before they ship out. Then they have to sit another two weeks when they arrive in the states, before sitting yet another two weeks at the Nike warehouse before shipping to consumers. So throw in that extra six weeks of holdups and you have one serious mess when it comes to distribution. I would keep an eye on Nike and other retailers. I noticed several spring and summer tennis items that randomly popped up on Nike's website months later.
Makes no sense to do that since its still being handled by different hands and the rate of infection from surface touch is low

TE canceled my jacket order saying I was number 2 away from getting one when I ordered it the early morning when it dropped. They said Nike will not send them anymore and discontinued the item. Of course when you call Nike they have no idea saying it is out of stock.

TE canceled my jacket order saying I was number 2 away from getting one when I ordered it the early morning when it dropped. They said Nike will not send them anymore and discontinued the item. Of course when you call Nike they have no idea saying it is out of stock.

Which jacket are you wanting?

Makes no sense to do that since its still being handled by different hands and the rate of infection from surface touch is low
Don’t shoot the messenger! 🙃 I’m just passing along what I was told. But it makes sense with all of the recent delays and shipping inconsistency.

Allow me to chime in. He’s talking about the white/black teal windbreaker jacket that hasn’t released on NDC yet.

I just ordered the new teal white jacket from Tennis Warehouse 6 days ago. They’re sold out now unfortunately. Was going to send the link for them. Sorry.

The white/black/neo teal jacket isn't showing up on NDC anymore. That isn't a good sign. Maybe they won't be receiving it at all. =(

Knit wash shorts available in both black and blue in XXL on NDC.

Last edited:
The white/black/neo teal jacket isn't showing up on NDC anymore. That isn't a good sign. Maybe they won't be receiving it at all. =(

That’s whyI ordered it from overseas. I thought something strange was going on. But that sucks, hope they re-stock it as I wanted at least two of the neo teal.

Knit wash shorts available in both black and blue in XXL on NDC.
I see. Showing unavailable. Definitely not good. Crazy NDC US would not have this.

That’s whyI ordered it from overseas. I thought something strange was going on. But that sucks, hope they re-stock it as I wanted at least two of the neo teal.

Same here. Not taking any chances. Also why I just placed orders for the fireball tees too. Just need the ultramarine and citrus. Haven’t seen the citrus anywhere either.

Same here. Not taking any chances. Also why I just placed orders for the fireball tees too. Just need the ultramarine and citrus. Haven’t seen the citrus anywhere either.

Citrus is the only other color I really want besides the volt. I haven't seen the citrus color on any site yet.

Yep got two volt fireball tees. You know they aren’t going to release that here either. And of course the mysterious Challenger polo is nowhere to be found in neo teal.

• Sad
Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom