🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

It will really suck if they don't re-stock it there or anywhere for that matter. Now people will just post it on ebay for crazy prices.
That's exactly what will happen. NOT ME though! I wanted one to wear and one to keep. Looks like this one is going back into plastic and a vacuum seal bag. Maybe order the other colorway to wear.

It’s loose fit. I usually wear a medium, but the small fits great.

Hmm. I hope the L isn’t too big. I got XL in the ultra marine polos and I like the fit on those. Figured/hoping a L in the lava shirt will fit like the XL in the other NDC polos. I am aiming for a looser fit just don’t want it to be TOO big.

Has anyone seen the Ember Glow Re-Issue in XS online?

Also I went to my local Nike in FL, asked for them to look up CU4200-850. in their system. No sizes have been loaded to their internal system, but the item does exist. Meaning it will likely be released in the US.

Thanks for the link. Ordered two ember in medium and two volt in medium and large. Let's see if these come in before my TennisProEU order from August.
When I get all my orders in I should have 4 ember in total 1 small, 3 mediums and 4 volts 1 small, 2 mediums, and 1 large. So I should be good in the reissue polos for awhile.

Still waiting on my TennisExpress order of white-neo jacket, white-ultramarine jacket, and ultramarine pants. I think I'm done with this collection unless I find the citrus flameball t-shirt.

Another

If you have it, does the size tag that comes with all this stuff say “loose fit” or “standard fit”?

It has a "standard fit" tag on it new. I would say one size down if you want slim fit.

image.jpg

Pic credit to agrizzly21

Last edited:
Haul thus far... knit wash shorts not included. I must say pix don't do these pieces justice compared to in hand!! I almost passed on the slam shorts... prob my favs (need citrus/ultramarine).
Awaiting blk/volt windbreaker; ultrmrn CC crew & re-issue polos (volt + infrared joints).

If anyone needs/looking for ember & black CC flamin' ball tee's in XS DM before weeks end or else returning them!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom