🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

FB20115B-2C09-46CD-875D-BDAB469F2419.jpeg
91A80101-45B4-4B38-93DC-CDB78741A0F5.jpeg
Shoes are hideous. Step up your shoe game jack

Anyone that sized up on the GP Turbos, how much room do you have at the end of the shoe and how is that working out? I went with what I thought was TTS and they’re pretty roomy at the end. I have a thumbs width on my bigger foot and a tiny bit more than that on my smaller foot. I’m almost considering ordering a half size smaller before I make a decision but my poor bank account...

Just in general, do y'all go with the old standard “thumbs width“ for performance shoes or prefer your toes more up against the end of the shoe? Having different sized feet and OCD sucks.

Hey buddy, ARK is right on the money! I got my pair of turbos and went .5 up (an 11.5 where as I'm normally an 11). The shoe in general is awesome looking, but so messed up fit wise. With the super thick cushioning, I can barely get my foot in them, and I don't have a wide foot at all (normal to slightly narrow). Once I did get my foot in, I couldn't move my big toe (on my larger foot) at all, and I still have the length.

The problem, at least for me, it's the toe box height. It's just too low and won't let my big toe move. So, I removed the insole, and tried them, and voila, they fit. The insole is really thick. I may go get a cheap insole and cut the toes off of it to have more room. I mainly bought these for causal (I wear my Zoom Cage 4s to hit with). I always go with the "thumbs width" rule. I can't wear any sneakers where my toes are right at the end of them. I need to be able to wiggle my toes (especially my big toe) or my feet go numb (sleep). They seemed a tad long but once I stood up and my feet spread out, the emptyness was almost gone. So I'll make these work somehow, since I bought them from overseas. So I can't send them back.

Just got refunded for my ember polo order from End. Ugh..... still need a medium or large. My volt polos should arrive on tomorrow or Thursday. The hunt still continues for a size that fits me properly.

Just got refunded for my ember polo order from End. Ugh..... still need a medium or large. My volt polos should arrive on tomorrow or Thursday. The hunt still continues for a size that fits me properly.

Same. Wow :smh:. **** END. man. What a joke.

Just received my ember polo from bstn. Fast shipping . Got delivered quicker than most of my other orders from businesses that are stateside :lol:

they’re meh. Probably end up keeping.

waiting on the volt from End

I'm still looking for a medium and large in the ember lava polos. I'm not going to even try and order from dope-factory. I'm reading their reviews and it doesnt look good.

I'm still looking for a medium and large in the ember lava polos. I'm not going to even try and order from dope-factory. I'm reading their reviews and it doesnt look good.

UGH. What are you reading? Are they legit?

Edit: wow. Just read the reviews. Apparently they’re are the worst online store on the planet to order from and borders on being an all out fraudulent company. :smh:.

Last edited:

I guess it may depend though. But I've readin other threads dope-factory is hit or miss when it comes to purchasing from them.

All i know is i dont have an ember lava polo yet. I knew i should have ordered from those other sites besides End last week. Now I'm still on the hunt for a size that fits me. Hahaha

i ordered from dope factory years ago. From what i recall, i didn't have a bad experience but this was at least 6 years ago though so take it with a grain of salt

UGH. What are you reading? Are they legit?

Edit: wow. Just read the reviews. Apparently they’re are the worst online store on the planet to order from and borders on being an all out fraudulent company. :smh:.
I can’t speak for others, I’ve purchased from DF a few times and I never had issues with them

Reading some of those reviews, imo they seem kinda sketchy. It seems like they were written by bots or the same person... A few of them sounds like someone talking in circles, I could be wrong but that’s just my opinion

Just received my ember polo from bstn. Fast shipping . Got delivered quicker than most of my other orders from businesses that are stateside :lol:

they’re meh. Probably end up keeping.

waiting on the volt from End
My lava polos from BSTN are stuck in customs clearance. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom