🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Big fan of this long-sleeve. FWIW it's a medium and probably fits more like a large. 6'1 210. Nice balance of heft and warmth-- today was 55 (F) and it felt plenty warm while also being breathable.
IMG_5917.jpg

That would make your 42 or 43 at least? I was in my freshman year in HS when I got the Lava II's.

43 man. I was playing tennis in junior high and HS and the same way I wanted to be Mike on the basketball court I wanted to be Andre at the tennis court. MJ, Bo and Andre were my childhood heroes man.

Are the polos loose fit, too?

Not loose at all. Standard fit tagged. So a little more room than the slim fit. I would say one size down from a slim fit. I am 6'1" 195 and the medium is perfection. Sleeves are form fitting around the arm and the body is comfortable with just the right amount of space to move. The body is not tight but definitely not loose. Sleeves are nice and snug which is perfect.

Received my volt lava polos from End. Still ticked they cancelled my ember lava polo order. I havent tried them on yet. But I bought a medium and large in the volt polos. My hunt still continues for the ember lava polo. My brother said he has something for me I wonder what it could be.

Attachments

• 20200916_111340.jpg
    20200916_111340.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 135
Hmmm..... just received a UPS alert of a package coming on Friday from Tennisexpress. Could it be both my jackets and pants will finally be delivered? No email from TennisExpress on what is being shipped.

Edit.
Just checked my TennisExpress account. It's just the Ultramarine jacket and pants being delivered. the white/black/teal jacket is still in progress so i guess they still havent received that jacket from Nike yet.

Last edited:
who are you b? it sounds like you need to relax since it is just a shirt. i didn't realize looking out for peeps was this big of a deal to some people lol
Be nice.
Share and share alike.
Help each other.
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

Good rules to live by. Especially in a place like this forum that offers an escape from the ugly reality we're all dealing with.

Be nice.
Share and share alike.
Help each other.

Good rules to live by. Especially in a place like this forum that offers an escape from the ugly reality we're all dealing with.

Well said. I've left a number of NT threads because they got petty. Let's keep the flow we've got here-- a real community of helpful people making sure everyone gets what they need.

Be nice.
Share and share alike.
Help each other.

uh okay. literally made a post saying that i was looking out for some people looking polos until that guy replied telling me to relax. it really isn't that serious but its weird to reply to me instead of ole boy lol

uh okay. literally made a post saying that i was looking out for some people looking polos until that guy replied telling me to relax. it really isn't that serious but its weird to reply to me instead of ole boy lol
Right. Not directed at you. Just putting it out there. Just my laziness for replying directly to your post. My bad on that.

Like a few have said before this is one of the better helpful treads on NT. I'm almost done with this CC collection. I'm really only looking for the ember lava polo in medium, flaming ball citrus tee if it does exist, and the white/black/neo turq jacket in medium and I will hopefully be done for some time unless more stuff comes out. if I find more CC stuff online I'll definitely post up the links. It's been an expensive two months trying to hunt this stuff down.

Hmmm..... just received a UPS alert of a package coming on Friday from Tennisexpress. Could it be both my jackets and pants will finally be delivered? No email from TennisExpress on what is being shipped.

Edit.
Just checked my TennisExpress account. It's just the Ultramarine jacket and pants being delivered. the white/black/teal jacket is still in progress so i guess they still havent received that jacket from Nike yet.
Call TE and check. My account said in progress for the jacket and I called and they said bad news you were 2 away from getting it. But since they haven’t cancelled you might be good.

Big fan of this long-sleeve. FWIW it's a medium and probably fits more like a large. 6'1 210. Nice balance of heft and warmth-- today was 55 (F) and it felt plenty warm while also being breathable.
IMG_5917.jpg
damn mine is still on back order, this was one of the shirts i wanted most.

got these from btsn today, the fit is regular, not oversized. and it’s thin normal cotton, not super thick. kinda wish i bought a few more.

can’t see my whole body but i’m 5’7” 160 and it fits perfectly... size is large, forgot to add that lol

Attachments

• DBBCC9D3-0BDB-470E-9E67-AC178532FA0C.jpeg
    DBBCC9D3-0BDB-470E-9E67-AC178532FA0C.jpeg
    240.5 KB · Views: 184
  • A1CAA4D4-3343-49FE-A5B1-72B8813A6C49.jpeg
    A1CAA4D4-3343-49FE-A5B1-72B8813A6C49.jpeg
    263.4 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
got these from btsn today, the fit is regular, not oversized. and it’s thin normal cotton, not super thick. kinda wish i bought a few more.

can’t see my whole body but i’m 5’7” 160 and it fits perfectly
Which size did you get ? Thanks :smile:

Back
Top Bottom