Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Anyone seen these before? Teddy in 2014 with tech fleece and tons of sneaker collection.

Surprised to see his choice of 7s though. Specially in that color lol

Man i thought this is one of those cool fashun indie blogs until i see shavers , creams and hair products and thought fug it i'mma out.

I wanna get 550 for my rotation, but they are so pricy on stockx atm, should i just get the 650 and call it a day lol

Price of 650 are like $200, while 550 are like 380-400, almost double!

****s wack, pulled for the drop today doors opened one of the top 10 in line and they didnt have anything in xxl **** makes me want to spend my bread elsewhere and I know nobody bought my sizes in front of me

Anyone seen these before? Teddy in 2014 with tech fleece and tons of sneaker collection.

"with much of his time devoted to his latest project, Aimé Leon Dore – a clean, stylish, (and affordably priced) collection of men’s clothing that he operates out of an Upper East Side studio"

Ahh yes...the good ol' days. :lol:

D0788545-DEC7-4F78-901C-828D33B78733.jpeg
These just in, their dope but I wish the leather panels were better quality. I think Forum collabs have me spoiled. Now to figure which laces I want.

Hey guys. Any of you who owns the nylon popover that has tried to wash it in the washing machine? Label says dry clean only, wonering if I can get away with just using the washer.
1653165225612.png

Is there a drop today?
Hey guys. Any of you who owns the nylon popover that has tried to wash it in the washing machine? Label says dry clean only, wonering if I can get away with just using the washer.
1653165225612.png
I think as long as you don’t machine dry it’ll be ok. I machine wash my essentials stuff and it says dry clean only too. But I hang dry them

Can you enter multiple times? Trying to increase my odds this time after taking Ls on the 650s. The guarantee Ws don't happen anymore through EA.

I wanna get 550 for my rotation, but they are so pricy on stockx atm, should i just get the 650 and call it a day lol

Price of 650 are like $200, while 550 are like 380-400, almost double!

If you like them enough, sure. Maybe they will release more CW's of the 550 or restock. They were hovering around retail when they restocked the original CW's but seems like they've gone back up. GR ones aren't as difficult to get.

Looks like it's US only. They pulled the page for the shoe on the EU store earlier today.

Back
Top Bottom