OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Checked out, still no confirmation from nike in email but charge appeared. Should of screenshotted my order confirmation

all the pairs in my girls size on ebay are hideous. Nobody made them right. They really need to put react emojis on ebay listings so I can laugh at these cornballs accordingly.

In a rush obviously so didn’t have time to get the colors I wanted. If anyone wants to trade For the same size let me know :lol:

8D288992-2B25-408A-B60D-9FEB4228672A.png

9E5F27AA-477F-425E-8E76-335374C6605F.png

People were still able to cop CPFM on desktop? seems like Nike disabled desktop cart button as an anti-bot measurement

thegatorviking thegatorviking Why you even looking at listings on ebay? On to the next one. If you're so upset about "some hypebeast" reselling these, don't give them the time of day by checking their listings or buying. Just move on and find something better.

Cause like I said, I'm looking for a specific pair for my girl. ( Sunshine) is her name and I really wanted to come up on a pair for her. But all the pairs on ebay so far in her size are the stock pairs or worse.

Back
Top Bottom