OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

At their peak it was around $1200 - $1500, but the last pair to sell was $700 this year

If you're looking at that sold pair on ebay for $700 those are fake as hell. :lol:

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 With a pair such as the Vibes where they're quite rare, there's not really a market price to look at as they don't get sold that often especially these days. They'd probably sell for whatever the buyer is willing to pay. I'd say a couple of G's deadstock.

On SNKRs? If anything log onto the Nike site on desktop or in Chrome/Safari on your phone and set your address, shipping, and payment settings in your profile there.

For draws you'll have time to write your address out but for shock drops you'll need to just use your touchID and put in your CC security ASAP to get into that queue quick, you won't have time to put in your info.

Yea for the draw it wouldn't allow me to put in my address. Every time I put my address in and clicked done it loops me back to the previous page where It again tells me to enter my address.

If you're looking at that sold pair on ebay for $700 those are fake as hell. :lol:

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 With a pair such as the Vibes where they're quite rare, there's not really a market price to look at as they don't get sold that often especially these days. They'd probably sell for whatever the buyer is willing to pay. I'd say a couple of G's deadstock.
Thanks. That pair might go up for sale soon but I have no clue what ballpark it would be in. The shoe is nice but it has the Goat hangtag.

Today.
20191117_115332.jpg
20191117_134045.jpg
20191117_134027.jpg

Kaep joints are nice, not big on the faded swoosh but they still clean

Still can't get over the maxipad on the Travis Scott's

Back
Top Bottom