OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

No but I do know him from his contributions on NT (crisp pictures) unlike you who I never even seen before. :lol:
I even edited once I saw you weren’t talking to me and you still going. “He contributes crisp pictures”. :lol:
You swallowing son for what? Anyway, I’m gonna drop this because I didn’t mean for this to come off disrespectful (which I included in my post to fam). Let’s get back to the shoes.

I even edited once I saw you weren’t talking to me and you still going. “He contributes crisp pictures”. :lol:
You swallowing son for what? Anyway, I’m gonna drop this because I didn’t mean for this to come off disrespectful (which I included in my post to fam). Let’s get back to the shoes.

I'm calling it like it is. Y'all whining over some bull that's all. Simple as that. :lol: And yes, dude posts the crispest pics up in this piece what!?

I'm calling it like it is. Y'all whining over some bull that's all. Simple as that. :lol: And yes, dude posts the crispest pics up in this piece what!?
You corny my G. You caping for someone who won’t even respond. Like that’s your man. Weirdo behavior. Simple as that. :lol:

feature image

Nike Air Force 1 Premium “Snakeskin” To Kick Off Thanksgiving Shopping Week
8 hoursby Michael Le

With one of the largest consumerist holidays nearly upon us, many of the celebratory works from Nike have been coming out of the woodworks, showing off loud, seasonally appropriate colorways in tooling just a bit more interesting from the norm. Ostensibly following in the footsteps of collaborator Soulland after revealing their own forthcoming release by the name of FRI.day 03, the Air Force 1 is dressing up in an all-over tooling of pure snakeskin. What you see is most certainly what you get here as each panel constructs in the luxurious material hit. Only accents lie in the ordinary with overlaid heel tabs and swooshes complimenting through a smooth leather. This continues on the branding atop the tongue whose backdrop fills in white similar to the untouched sole unit, one mostly barren of texture save for its stars, taking a backseat to the center stage modification. Grab a detailed look at the pair right here and expect its release to precede Black Friday on November 25th at some retailers with a few already with them available now.

I really wish that Jeff would consider switching up the logo and consider using the mid-flight Pigeon logo. Always thought that it looked really nice on the New Balances and would be something a little different at this point.
are them bespoke buzz light years am1 urs????
:pimp:

Also just noticed that the G Dragons dropping seem to have a chipping/cracking effect with the paint on the upper. I think thats really dope and will make pairs look more unique with wear.
20191119_223204.jpg

Back
Top Bottom