my son is in adult sizes
my daughter is gs
and my other daughter toddler
plus my wifes
also if ur an adult
and shoes are a barometer
of how cheap someone is
ur doing life wrong

Oh okay, you’re not cheap then, you just have different priorities. And are poor at communicating your ideas.

A simple qualifier, such as “As a family man with other priorities, 250 is ...” would have framed your mindset in the proper context. I think we can all appreciate someone having different priorities.

But when all you give us, in a sneaker forum, is a flat out “250 is ridiculous” it comes off as cheap.

There’s also the whole quality vs quantity mindset, which I believe can be attributed to cheapness (choosing quantity). But I don’t want to derail the thread further so we can discuss that some other day.

I usually can appreciate a good mini-swoosh, but I’m not feeling the placement on this Kith pair.

Mini Swooshes on various AM1 have looked great. Too many to list. Besides AM1, I’ve also liked them on the Nigel AJ1 and the Parra SB Dunk.

On these Kith’s, however, the placement isn’t working for me. Decent (if not a little plain) shoe overall, though.

No risk no reward
74C04C93-3AC5-4883-A765-7AFE4C6A8762.jpeg

Apparently those Kith AF1s are Bespokes so dont except a wider drop. He/Kith provided some of the materials (such as the swoosh) to make them.

Back
Top Bottom