OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Saw the medal stands or whatever they're called in the outlet

still wanted 130 for em tho

I politely passed

Also got these for $99.99 Too fresh

That a new model I'm not familiar with? What's with the midsole? That's not the standard lunar force sole

Its the new lunar midsole... Nike is using it on a couple of new kicks...

ON a new pair of 94 Tiempo's as an example (Nike NSW Tiempo 94 Lunar Mid TP QS)

I like the older lunar sole better IMO, as its a clean streamlined look across many nike models. This newer sole doesn't look good on the AF1, I guess we'll see how it looks on OTHER models.

Man if that's true.... Nike is getting ridiculous with the cost cutting

Can't even stitch on a swoosh?

Blame the consumer for simply refusing to say NO to this garbage. One piece uppers, printed on swoosh, 'Lunar' midsoles that eliminate active 'Air' cushioning, card-board like plastic 'leather', etc... Feels like they are racing to the bottom as far as 'quality' goes.

Man if that's true.... Nike is getting ridiculous with the cost cutting

Can't even stitch on a swoosh?

Blame the consumer for simply refusing to say NO to this garbage. One piece uppers, printed on swoosh, 'Lunar' midsoles that eliminate active 'Air' cushioning, card-board like plastic 'leather', etc... Feels like they are racing to the bottom as far as 'quality' goes.
in defense the one piece uppers on the air force one have largely been :pimp:
the mark smith lasers as an example

I don't think that printed swoosh was a cost cutting maneuver.

I think they were going for a certain look with it

Lunars are actually comfortable contrary to popular belief, but the printed swoosh is trash

Just took a look at the upcoming releases for Air Force ones and seems pretty wack for now. Nike need to step it up

These were delivered to me as an early birthday gift... baby girl did that knowing how bad I wanted those Diamond Supply Co Dunks... [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Diamond Supply Co Inspired AF1's #NikeiD

These were delivered to me as an early birthday gift... baby girl did that knowing how bad I wanted those Diamond Supply Co Dunks... [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Diamond Supply Co Inspired AF1's #NikeiD
I don't like the shoes, but the fact she listened and tried to get you something very close.  Yeah go ahead and pick that ring up for her.  Congrats.

Please help. Got new AF1, and i've noticed something weird on my right shoe. The sole is not completely flat. I notice this when im sitting. If I put pressure on the back of the shoe on my left shoe, the shoe doesn't move. If I apply this same pressure on the back of my right shoe, the shole wobbles a bit. This is annoying and definitely I can feel a bit of unconfortness as the pressure is not evenly distributed across a flat sole. You can't notice it visually, only if you try them. Should I return them or they will get flat as I walk more? Im scared it will not change as it's the actual sole and not the leather and the sole is hard as ****. If I use them then I cant return them.

Please help. Got new AF1, and i've noticed something weird on my right shoe. The sole is not completely flat. I notice this when im sitting. If I put pressure on the back of the shoe on my left shoe, the shoe doesn't move. If I apply this same pressure on the back of my right shoe, the shole wobbles a bit. This is annoying and definitely I can feel a bit of unconfortness as the pressure is not evenly distributed across a flat sole. You can't notice it visually, only if you try them. Should I return them or they will get flat as I walk more? Im scared it will not change as it's the actual sole and not the leather and the sole is hard as ****. If I use them then I cant return them.
return em
nike has a quality policy and can be returned even worn

Last edited:
return em
Yeah but im not sure if this is a legitimate reason to return them, or it's normal and the sole will get flat as i walk with them? but like i said im scared to risk it and wear them for way too much time, and I have a perfect fit on my left foot buy my right foot doesnt feel as good. I did measure my feet and they are the same so its weird. But the sole is not flat for sure, i can prove that.

Last edited:
return em

Yeah but im not sure if this is a legitimate reason to return them, or it's normal and the sole will get flat as i walk with them? but like i said im scared to risk it and wear them for way too much time, and I have a perfect fit on my left foot buy my right foot doesnt feel as good. I did measure my feet and they are the same so its weird. But the sole is not flat for sure, i can prove that.
u can return nike products for WHATEVER reason within a year if u have receipt

u can return nike products for WHATEVER reason within a year if u have receipt
how's that possible? some cheeky **** would always return them and keep getting brand new AF1's every 29 days.

Also, could you test the following: Put your AF1 on, sit with your feet on the floor, relaxed, then press pressure on the back of the shoe. Does it move?

Also, why does the "AF1" sign vary in colors? i've seen golden, that one is white and mine is like silver ish

Back
Top Bottom