OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

GR forces, especially white on whites are the absolute worst quality nike that exists IMO. It's been YEARS since i saw someone wearing a pair of all whites that looked fresh. The minute that shoe hits the street the toebox buckles up into a morphed, deformed looking thing. You know the quality is bad when this months ID option is "different types of leathers" in JUST white.

GR forces, especially white on whites are the absolute worst quality nike that exists IMO. It's been YEARS since i saw someone wearing a pair of all whites that looked fresh. The minute that shoe hits the street the toebox buckles up into a morphed, deformed looking thing. You know the quality is bad when this months ID option is "different types of leathers" in JUST white.
Do you think I should return them? by the way, the ones on the pic aren't my pair, it's a random picture i took from the internet. The left one fits great, right one the sole isn't 100% flat so it's annoying.

Do you think I should return them? by the way, the ones on the pic aren't my pair, it's a random picture i took from the internet. The left one fits great, right one the sole isn't 100% flat so it's annoying.

Seriously fam, do you need constant reassurance for everything you do in life?

You have repeatedly asked for opinions on these notoriously low quality White/White GRs, stated reasons as to why they are causing you discomfort and/or unhappiness and have received assurances from everyone that you should have no problem returning them back.

Why are you making this a life/death issue?

Pana - it's well over a decade since they've made a decent White/White GR. I started working for Nike in '03 when they started running pleather on their GR AF1s (White/White) & (Black/Black) - still remember how badly the toe would 'fold' in half like cardboard.

still waiting for a discount on the pink seersuckers 
nerd.gif

Anyone ever have shipping issues with city gear?

Ordered the BHM forces on Friday..

They haven't even shipped out yet..:smh:

I had a lot of those back in the day... Didn't collect anything back then... Just rocked until they were beat to the ground

Those cool gray mids and those West Indies were my personal favs.

The black and red mid got donated, the blue mid next to it is from 2000 size 10 I got up for sale

Last edited:

they have release, dont know what places are carrying them but they are out and they are going fast, these are one of the dopest GRs that have released in quit some time

Back
Top Bottom