OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

soon come

DaWd4KIUQAUu9Sb.jpg

I forgot how stiff patent forces can be out the box. Either that or I’m just an old man with far more sensitive feet. These Taiwans feel like bricks lol.

Still dope as hell though. Glad to finally have them. :pimp:

They haven't used the right patent leather in well over a decade, I think the white low top 'Sheeds from '03 were the last to have it. They use some fairly 'stiff' patent that is quite uncomfortable so it's not just you that's experiencing it.

So a reversible strap or an extra strap is interesting. Looks like it’s patent but not sure. Two pairs if it’s patent, zero pairs if it’s not patent.

Back to Taiwan’s, shoe is so dope. Hype is so crazy, resale is so crazy. I need them I need them I need them, Taiwan’s Taiwan’s Taiwan’s

Not sure if I ever posted these pics in here but yea, I do this Sheed stuff. With that being said, I need those Sheeds BADLY. If anyone gets a pre-order place or any info regarding the release, please give me an IMMEDIATE heads up by tagging me. Thanks!

Glad they fixed the backtab on the Malones. Other pics had them white. Even though the summit white/red pair is still DS these are a must.

Back
Top Bottom