OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Those "courirs" are trash quality.

Man at Atmos said the black with white check joints drop in a couple days. Gonna go back and peep em in hand

^i noticed they’re on SNKRS...I wonder if that’s any indication of the leather/quality not being completely unacceptable

I’d prefer the heel tab to be black like on the 2001 (I think) pair

Easily one of my favorite Air Force 1 colorways ever

Had a pair I wore to the ground and eventually found a second pair

j1.png
j2.png
j3.png
j4.png

Images Via nicekicks

Those "courirs" are trash quality.

I'm in between with those. The materials are passable, but the shine on them makes me think they'll look like crap from creasing after a few wears.

Also, had to ask myself are they any more shiny than the OGs when you look at a pic like this? New pair is more shiny without a doubt. Just curious what others who've seen them in person think.

Never got the Courir "hype". Good looking shoe but always thought that was a colorway that Nike should be releasing every year. Shape and materials on the 2002 pairs do look good tho.

Never got the Courir "hype". Good looking shoe but always thought that was a colorway that Nike should be releasing every year. Shape and materials on the 2002 pairs do look good tho.

I just love the color combo, I've done it a couple times with different shoes on ID. I agree they should drop more often, I grabbed two pairs of the recent drop...

Saw the black and white Air Force 1’s that come out this Saturday.. there ok.. it’s sane quality leather that snakes have.. but color combo is nice together .

Back
Top Bottom