OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

so i didnt miss anything with the levi restock did I? I wanted a pair with the sherpa lining but from the looks of things that wasnt even an option this time around.

Levi’s denim sold out the first time, they had to buy more denim from Levi’s. Guess I’ll have to wait til the Pendleton makes a return later this year.

I was just about to ask...when are the pendletons id's going to make an appearance...those are by far my favorite collection every year

j9.jpg

j8.jpg

j7.jpg

j6.jpg

j5.jpg

j4.jpg

j3.jpg

j2.jpg

j1.jpg

Images Via @deadhead

No distressed
No Gum Soles
No Stitching color change
No Tongue tag option
I still ordered 2 pairs

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 12.09.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 12.09.52 PM.png

I didn't see any Air Max 90's drop again

all the light jean colors were sold out when I went for the second pair

oh well I've spent more $$ on worst b4

What was the turnaround time for you 1st round buyers of the levis custos to where they finished and delivered your shoes

I have a feeling this second round is gonna finish and get shipped fster

whats that this year db????
looks trash

The next Nike iD collab if I'm not mistaken, with a brand called Cactus Plant Flea Market.

I like these

I wish those sections weren't translucent, but these are flames to me otherwise. Might see how hard/expensive they are to get from the states. I could see them not making noise over there. That Shibuya stitch on the side :pimp:

For the good people @ Nike or anyone with a Nike hookup...

if ur gonna do jewels they have to have...

All leather, suede, or nubuck upper.
Regular Nike tag on tongue, no patch...
White midsole if white is the upper or black midsole if black is the upper. Any other color upper should have white midsole.
Outsole can b any color or translucent as long as it complements the upper or color of the jewel.
Collar needs to be that plush quilted material or puffy like the recent Rocafellas or the low retros...
Insole needs to be that soft hairy kind like in the old AF1s...

I really don't care about the quality of leather since I know ya'll cheap but if you could at least make them like what I described I'd be forever grateful.

Thanks

LOL, i wish you the best of luck with this, not trolling

For the good people @ Nike or anyone with a Nike hookup...

if ur gonna do jewels they have to have...

All leather, suede, or nubuck upper.
Regular Nike tag on tongue, no patch...
White midsole if white is the upper or black midsole if black is the upper. Any other color upper should have white midsole.
Outsole can b any color or translucent as long as it complements the upper or color of the jewel.
Collar needs to be that plush quilted material or puffy like the recent Rocafellas or the low retros...
Insole needs to be that soft hairy kind like in the old AF1s...

I really don't care about the quality of leather since I know ya'll cheap but if you could at least make them like what I described I'd be forever grateful.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom