OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I would just move on to the next unless you absolutely have to have these. I don’t think this will be the last Travis AF1.

0:10 on manual account entries. Never won a draw before in my life lol

Frustrating seeing bot twitter accounts RT all these Ws too. I’m against bots but this is getting out of hand

Secondary market prices already inflating past pre-release prices smh. Hopefully they don’t inflate too much. Don’t know if I should scoop now or if I should risk waiting until people get these in hand within the next week to cop

just like every release ...wait for footsites to drop, pairs in hand around next week ...prices will drop, probably the best time to cop then. afterwards prices will go back up.. (sidebar, anyone know the stock numbers on these versus the original travis scott af1's?)

Woodstacks was a breeze, best FCFS experience I’ve had in awhile

7A442079-115A-4CC2-9F30-5BB26D811E35.jpeg E152362C-0041-48F4-8988-AB482601EEB1.jpeg

Bout to head to 21m in a bit for my 2nd pair
They make you buy the shoe cleaner?

prob gonna sell my cactus jack 4s for these. but then again im too lazy for all that lol.

Crazy. After taking L after L here in NYC with raffles I actually won off a SNKRS draw. Did not see that coming lol

Back
Top Bottom