OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Dsm's today!
20190227_182806.jpg

Can somebody help an OG out that's completly fallen out of the loop when it comes to shoes? I need a pair of beater AF1's for work and want to spend as little as possible :lol:... As long as they're not all whites, can I be shown the way please?

Can somebody help an OG out that's completly fallen out of the loop when it comes to shoes? I need a pair of beater AF1's for work and want to spend as little as possible :lol:... As long as they're not all whites, can I be shown the way please?

Do you care about color?

If resell is $100 over retail, you're not going to find it below retail. That goes for any shoe on the planet.

I think he means everyone's asking $100 for triple whites

Where can I find white low af1 for less than MSRP? Everyone trying to tax around 100

Finish Line, Champs and Foot Locker all have them for $90 with free shipping. StockX has certain sizes under retail, but when you add in the cost of shipping, it'll probably come out to $90 too. You might be able to find a deal on ebay as well.

^ Thats what I meant, thanks I'll look into stockX & see if I find a deal. I thought they still were hitting for $80 retail, I must have missed the $10 mark up :smh:

I’m just now realizing those valentines af1’s
The zipper is removable and they are actually regular Air Force 1’s
Where are you seeing that? I noticed the difference on a pair posted here that was laced normally but not sure how they works.

It’s a lace shroud

it’s removable and you can lace them normally like any other AF1

just got mine for MrP this am

props to NT fam for the link :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom