OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I posted pics of them when I first got them.

It’s lying when calling a spade a spade?
they werent tagged nor on feet. anyways, didnt u say u still had them sitting collecting dust anyway?

just throw them on real quick

I posted pics of them when I first got them.

It’s lying when calling a spade a spade?

What about the lebron 16 king joints you had ???
upload_2019-4-15_22-14-22.jpeg

You posted a on foot pic to flex in the lbj 16 thread and a few weeks later you returned it back.

Ill call a spade a spade too.

they werent tagged nor on feet. anyways, didnt u say u still had them sitting collecting dust anyway?

just throw them on real quick

Got rid of them. Beautiful shoe but I realized I wouldn’t wear them. Sent them back where they came from, and copped Chicago 1s :wink:.

What about the lebron 16 king joints you had ???
upload_2019-4-15_22-14-22.jpeg

You posted a on foot pic to flex in the lbj 16 thread and a few weeks later you returned it back.

Ill call a spade a spade too.

I returned those. Lol so? We all return stuff we second guess. Glad I did... wouldn’t haven’t worn them.

Got rid of them. Beautiful shoe but I realized I wouldn’t wear them. Sent them back where they came from, and copped Chicago 1s :wink:.

I returned those. Lol so? We all return stuff we second guess. Glad I did... wouldn’t haven’t worn them.
2FEAF1D4-3345-4109-A15B-D62CACC3C55E.gif

Its almost as if people can have different opinions. Taiwans do nothing for me but a lot of people love them so maybe I'm the weird one. There's lot of shoes that others love that dont do it for me. I don't consider them "overrated", they just arent for me. The day I like every shoe that everyone else likes is the day I know I've become a hypebeast.

I don't consider them "overrated", they just arent for me.

That's the way it should always be. I know i own a ton of kicks, clothes, and other merchandise most wouldn't like and vice versa. I always used NT as a tool to get more information and better pics for things that interested me that i may be on the fence for, not for confirmation from others that a release is "dope" or not. We all see things differently. I just often times see those terms passed around as if someone's objective opinion is more valuable than others.

Hong Kongs have always been cool but the white outsole is off putting to me

if it was brown they would be a lot better

I like the stitched outline swoosh...I remember a couple of other pairs of forces with a stiching outlined swoosh but was never able to obtain a pair

...I think there was a black/grey, maybe a obsidan/grey color

also, a crimson red pair that may have had a stiched outline...can't recall for sure but I think I actually had this pair

anyone remember those and have pics?

:lol: what?? I’m referring to looks. They are overrated in looks. Why else would someone like an AF1? We like how they look.
By saying they're overrated, I take that to mean you feel that other people like them a lot for no reason. It's absurd to me that you even take what other people think about a shoe and use that as a defining characteristic for something.

If I like how a shoe looks, I like it. If I don't, I don't. Never concerned about how anyone rates it.

By saying they're overrated, I take that to mean you feel that other people like them a lot for no reason. It's absurd to me that you even take what other people think about a shoe and use that as a defining characteristic for something.

If I like how a shoe looks, I like it. If I don't, I don't. Never concerned about how anyone rates it.

I think you’re taking what I said and blowing it out of proportion because you don’t like my choice of the word “overrated.” You’re nitpicking, instead of speaking to why you like the shoe. We here to discuss the shoes. Don’t take what I say and twist it.

Hong Kongs have always been cool but the white outsole is off putting to me

if it was brown they would be a lot better

I like the stitched outline swoosh...I remember a couple of other pairs of forces with a stiching outlined swoosh but was never able to obtain a pair

...I think there was a black/grey, maybe a obsidan/grey color

also, a crimson red pair that may have had a stiched outline...can't recall for sure but I think I actually had this pair

anyone remember those and have pics?

Black/Yellow you forgot about that

upload_2019-4-16_11-50-21.png

upload_2019-4-16_11-51-39.png

upload_2019-4-16_11-52-18.png

upload_2019-4-16_11-54-15.png

upload_2019-4-16_11-54-45.png

^honestly, those with those I could totally forget about

I did forget about how I did own the black/grey stitching mids

I'm talking about the embroidered outlined on the swoosh

here's a pic I found of the crimsons

67e0fca92e894989931cfeba07f9217d.jpg