Release Date: June 2019
Off-White-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-MCA-Chicago-CI1173-400-Release-Date.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-MCA-Chicago-CI1173-400-Release-Date-2.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-MCA-Chicago-CI1173-400-Release-Date-4.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-MCA-Chicago-CI1173-400-Release-Date-3.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-MCA-Chicago-CI1173-400-Release-Date-5.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-MCA-Chicago-CI1173-400-Release-Date-1.jpg

**** me... so ****in good....

for those who copped the Ivory snake's, did you go a half size down per usual when it comes to air force's? Thanks!

My Cocoa Snakes got cancelled on GOAT because of wrong size/sku... now the lowest cost for my size is $80 more than what I paid :sick:. May have to try StockX...

My Cocoa Snakes got cancelled on GOAT because of wrong size/sku... now the lowest cost for my size is $80 more than what I paid :sick:. May have to try StockX...

That is no bueno, my friend. My pair is scheduled to be delivered this Friday.

Last edited:
gross

Nike is dropping the ball on ups lately.. one or two decent releases out of every ten garbage releases.
I'll take that over the years of zero decent releases. We were in a really dark place for a while there lol

What are your opinions on wearing older AF1’s? Have my eye on a CO.JP pair from 2001. I know the rubber won’t crumble, but the air unit inside would deflate. Would they still be rockable? Thanks in advance

It’s a gamble. Old ups can dry rot from the inside and look ok on the outside. You never know until you try them on.

If the midsoles don’t look round or bloated in pics they may be good to wear. If you pinch the midsoles and they are soft and have give they have deflated and will be uncomfortable to wear imo.

What are your opinions on wearing older AF1’s? Have my eye on a CO.JP pair from 2001. I know the rubber won’t crumble, but the air unit inside would deflate. Would they still be rockable? Thanks in advance

I'd say there's a higher chance of you being good than not. Like dude above said there's always otherwise but I'd say go for it.

What colorway you eyeing?

I just got some '01 linens recently. I bought them used so it's possible but the air unit deteriorated already, but by the time I was wearing them they were definitely deflated. I walked almost ten miles that day and they were not comfortable but not torture, either. I'm gonna keep rocking em for lighter wears for sure.

Back
Top Bottom