OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

LOOK AT THE LEATHER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This Air Force 1 contains a 100% red premium leather base combined with light bone-colored accents in the form of the shoelaces and inner lining. It is alsofinished with e light bone-colored midsole and a red outsole. This shoe also contains some very distinctive details that more than likely coincide with theholiday season. For example, the Nike tongue logo and the inner lining features what seems to be falling snow, while the lacetips feature little stars. No wordon when this shoe will hit the states; until then, click here toview detailed photos.

af1-red-light-2.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 Red/Light Bone

af1-red-light-3.jpg

af1-red-light-4.jpg

af1-red-light-5.jpg

af1-red-light-6.jpg

af1-red-light-7.jpg

af1-red-light-8.jpg

af1-red-light-9.jpg

af1-red-light-10.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
...First AF1 release I think I'll take advantage of in I cant remember howlong.

I hope theyre not some crazy tier-0 status release though. If they are attainable, 2 pairs.

Wow, those red/bone ones look damn good, just hope the price tag isn't too much of a premium

DJ Clark Kent Air Force 1 High Sup "East"
Release date: "Black Friday"
Price: $185.00

qrkyt3.jpg
ITS GONNA BE A QS RELEASE

Originally Posted by skep

which 1 is that?
ITS PART OF THE EAST/WEST PACK........REMEMBER EDDIE CRUZ'S AF1 HIGH? WELL THIS IS CLARK KENTS.........SORRY FOR THE CAPS DIDNT REALIZE IT WASON TILL AFTER I TYPED

lol. after the pic of the reds, the clark kents look even worse than the garbage that they are. and $185? laughable.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

lol. after the pic of the reds, the clark kents look even worse than the garbage that they are. and $185? laughable.

the reds are nice but im kinda feelin the clark kents too

The Clark Kents have been at House of Hoops for about a month now. They are not moving. I will wait to pick them up on the 50%.

NOW them RED / BONE joints are just
pimp.gif

That will be a MUST HAVE for me.

Im a sucker for an RED AF, thats for sure.

Su Woop

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

DJ Clark Kent Air Force 1 High Sup "East"
Release date: "Black Friday"
Price: $185.00

qrkyt3.jpg
ITS GONNA BE A QS RELEASE

oooooooo I heard about these , might be a nice drop at ....................................
grin.gif

Im not feeling them tho.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

those clark kent's are hideous,
smh at him.
Who cares what u think, you go in damn near every thread just to bash a shoe you dont like, if you dont like shut up! Keep it moving.

Clark Kent's look alright...what turns me away is his "name" on the release which makes it harder to attain.
+1 for the Hypesters.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

smh at him.
Who cares what u think, you go in damn near every thread just to bash a shoe you dont like, if you dont like shut up! Keep it moving.
they are wack tho. and like dude said, those red's are so neccessary

Originally Posted by jthagreat

smh at him.
exactly, I'm not saying anything that isn't true. Those Clark Kents are garbage imo and he could do much better than that knowing thathe's such a big AF1 head...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

smh at him.
exactly, I'm not saying anything that isn't true. Those Clark Kents are garbage imo and he could do much better than that knowing that he's such a big AF1 head...
grin.gif

Im not mad at your opinion, im not a fan either but it seems like you, lazy B and a few others are real negitive, makes the forum lame, imo

Back
Top Bottom