OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Unds my ids today. The strap is thin. So is the Velcro. They are ok. The quality on these are not like the early 2000s, obviously, when I liked buying af1 in general. The tongue is thin but the leather is pretty nice imo. Minor comfort on the insole. I like the anthracite color though. Laces are also anthracite.
If you really want an id, try getting a discount before buying them.
PSFix_20190414_180457.jpeg
PSFix_20190414_175423.jpeg
PSFix_20190414_175839.jpeg

Unds my ids today. The strap is thin. So is the Velcro. They are ok. The quality on these are not like the early 2000s, obviously, when I liked buying af1 in general. The tongue is thin but the leather is pretty nice imo. Minor comfort on the insole. I like the anthracite color though. Laces are also anthracite.
If you really want an id, try getting a discount before buying them.
PSFix_20190414_180457.jpeg
PSFix_20190414_175423.jpeg
PSFix_20190414_175839.jpeg
yeah thin straps been irking me for a while on the mids
they also seem more flimsy

Basic ID options have been using the meh “leather” for sometime now. You’ll catch some good leather mixed in with the premium options. You’ll just have to find a way to only use the leather if possible.

Sat with the ID team last week and I can say that good ID options are coming back— the first exceptionally good option is a collaboration and starts in June.

Basic ID options have been using the meh “leather” for sometime now. You’ll catch some good leather mixed in with the premium options. You’ll just have to find a way to only use the leather if possible.

Sat with the ID team last week and I can say that good ID options are coming back— the first exceptionally good option is a collaboration and starts in June.
What do you do? if you don’t mind me asking.

price point on exceptionally good option?

based on the trash they usually have available for forces on ID I'd rather go back to a time when the thought of being able to ID a pair was just a wet dream

I think the first time they did it they were expensive and it was invitation only

when they made them available to the public online they were almost $200 and I passed cause I could have found decent forces back then for less than that

¯\_(ツ)_/¯™

anyone here got the playstations (recent release). I was watching some vids about them and noticed the creasing wasn't like normal black leather creasing. that cardboard creased effect but was curious if anyone here had the same result of normal wear

Just took delivery of these...

HF almost always comes through with something dope. The c/w is nothing special but the materials and execution is superb.

Leather insoles, plush quilted collar with the same lining throughout the inside of the sneaker, and three different leathers. The lace tips, tongue logo, and dubrae really make them stand out. I also think there is 3M or something underneath the perf leather at the heel and under the holes at the toe.

2q19kcp.jpg

fvvc04.jpg

It’s a shame Nike doesn’t really use the quilted lining they used to use in random GR and Premium, they make the sneaker 10x more comfy.

Just took delivery of these...

HF almost always comes through with something dope. The c/w is nothing special but the materials and execution is superb.

Leather insoles, plush quilted collar with the same lining throughout the inside of the sneaker, and three different leathers. The lace tips, tongue logo, and dubrae really make them stand out. I also think there is 3M or something underneath the perf leather at the heel and under the holes at the toe.

2q19kcp.jpg

fvvc04.jpg
Trash beaters.
#NoJealousy

Wish I had some orange dubrae to put on my hong kongs to match the insoles. Or white. Nike would do well by selling those.

Back
Top Bottom