OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Reminds me of these 02 dunks

2002-Nike-Sb-Dunk-Low-Pro-Stone-Tan.jpg

Not sure how real this is.
Can’t find any other info anywhere else.

Still tempted. :nerd:

Just had a bad experience w/ kixsquare, ordered a La Mezcla 98's to save up $20, waited around 15 days without any update from their end, could barely get a grip of them (they replied once every 2 e-mails without even caring much), waited a little longer, paypal claimed and finally settled it down (got refunded). Lost 20 days and some time. Blacklisted.

linenaf1.jpg

New pick up. I had been looking for the retros for under $200 (worn) because of how hard it is to find a size 11 in older forces. Then gusto posted these for $240 shipped, which was cheaper than I was seeing retros for. Very happy to have these. And here's also an out of focus photo with my other two pairs of AF1s. Don't think I'll ever be picking up any more forces unless I finally find a gum soled pair I want.

allaf1s.jpg

Weren't reports from the few here who got them that quality was bad?

Terrible quality. Yeah, the nostalgia factor is there. But I just couldn’t get past the awful materials. No shoe is important enough that I’m gonna wear trash, but that’s just my personal preference.

Said it before, but I should’ve kept the first retros. They’re light years better than the latest retro, and that’s saying a lot b/c the quality on the first pair wasn’t exactly stunning.

linenaf1.jpg

New pick up. I had been looking for the retros for under $200 (worn) because of how hard it is to find a size 11 in older forces. Then gusto posted these for $240 shipped, which was cheaper than I was seeing retros for. Very happy to have these. And here's also an out of focus photo with my other two pairs of AF1s. Don't think I'll ever be picking up any more forces unless I finally find a gum soled pair I want.

allaf1s.jpg
nice
but i cant wear other folks shoes

Back
Top Bottom