• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Will UNC's for B/W's be a fair trade?

More or less ... This comes down to pure want/like. Both are dual colorways and have a similar standing in OG colorway pantheon. The dark contrasting color lends itself to a heavy rotation unlike the lighter color blocking of the UNC.

Last edited:
More or less ... This comes down to pure want/like. Both are dual colorways and have a similar standing in OG colorway pantheon. The dark contrasting color lends itself to a heavy rotation unlike the lighter color blocking of the UNC.
Yes I think so

most realistic trade out there
Good looks. Hopefully I snag two pairs of UNC's. I need those B/W's in my life.

Most spots near me that's getting UNC's are doing FCFS. Just moved to the area, usually dealt with raffles. Not sure how I feel about this lol.

Most spots near me that's getting UNC's are doing FCFS. Just moved to the area, usually dealt with raffles. Not sure how I feel about this lol.

My spot is doing FCFS too.

Heard there isn't much interest from a lot of shop employees.

We shall see

Highs> AJKO> mids> lows> Air Force 1s/Dunks with air jordan 1 color blocking> 1.5s> Alphas
Ah, Alphas arent so bad! LOL. I still have the bred ones from 2010 or whatever. Worn em a bunch, but hardly ever now that I have the 2013 Breds.

Highs>KOs>lows... all others dont exist in my head lol mids blow (i think mids is short for midgets) alphas are a joke and 1.5s are horribly executed

Highs>KOs>lows... all others dont exist in my head lol mids blow (i think mids is short for midgets) alphas are a joke and 1.5s are horribly executed
I think there are some  cool parts of the Alpha--I like the since 85 and the insoles.

Thanks bro. :lol:
I just figured the full-length zoom would be pretty decent but I guess there is a reason I have never tried them on after all these years.

I played in my 2003 patent leather Chicago 1s throughout my whole high school career back in the day. You can do it lol.

I find that in my younger days I could pick up any shoe and just play ball... But now a days... That ain't the case.

I played in my 2003 patent leather Chicago 1s throughout my whole high school career back in the day. You can do it lol.

I want to ID a pair but that $165 is a no go.. I'm sure I could find some really marked down pairs on the bay - that's probably the more realistic route.

Back
Top Bottom