Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm hearing the unc is a lot darker than it should be. Blue is not the true Carolina blue like it should be. Kinda disappointed if that's the case.

I'm hearing the unc is a lot darker than it should be. Blue is not the true Carolina blue like it should be. Kinda disappointed if that's the case.

But we kinda new it wasn't a true 'Carolina' blue ... The style color is 'powder blue'.

Prolly messed up my foot from all the jumps I've done smh

please tell me this doesn't include jump pics lol

I have pain in my arch on my right foot but it's my plantar faciitis. I prefer to run in minimal shoes and those 250-300mi months def don't help.

After all fam, they are labeled as White/Dark Powder Blue :wink:

2nvxoi8.jpg

please tell me this doesn't include jump pics lol

I have pain in my arch on my right foot but it's my plantar faciitis. I prefer to run in minimal shoes and those 250-300mi months def don't help.

I use to jump out of planes at my last unit. Never cared to take too many pics haha.

^^^The color of these 1's is dark powder blue, the same as the OG which is a different shade of blue then UNC, university, Carolina blue, whatever they are calling it at the time. It always has been. The 2013 AJ 1 mids, both Melo 12's, 06' black/ blue 14's all are the same, lighter UNC blue. Even the 2010 "Powder blue" 9's didn't have actually powder blue. Instead they used the UNC color.

My point is they seem darker than the 85 unc and not true to the og

Correct if they are 'dark powder' blue as versus powder blue of the OGs you're right (the OGS were confirmed to be powder blue from the thread) .... But it should make it easy to spot the fugazi 'early' releases that we're going with powder as versus the dark powder blue.

Last edited:
I had the OG's about 5 years ago I gave to brother in size 12, same as my 2015's. They needed to restored and I could, was going to do it but really didn't want to put that mach work in like i used to. At the time I figured I'll wait however long it may be to retro and that day has finally come!!:D I'm not promising anything but if I catch him one day I'll take some comparison pics.

Going for raffle tickets today. Hopefully I can score a pair for me and bae! If not I'm just going to preorder for $240 from midwestkicks. Not bad considering ship and tax if ur buying online.

I use them in all my shoes, and they have been helping me out great for my collapsed arches.  It does make certain Jordans a lot more tighter to wear (such as my Infrared 3s), but you should be fine wearing them with AJ1s.  If it gets a little tight with the Spenco insoles in the AJ1s, just loosen up your laces and you'll be good to go.

I have pretty bad fallen arches as well. Is there a particular insole that you use?

If lows run half size bigger then that means you need a 9.5 for highs.

Go to your local and try on some. They probably have some sort of highs sitting
Alright. Thanks! In case there aren't any Highs available, do Nike Dunks fit the same as AJ Highs?

Back
Top Bottom