Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally got my 12.5, glad my 12 hours of camping wasn't a completely waste even though they didn't have a 12.5 for sale at flight 23

After months and months of searching for a DS pair in my size that wasnt $600+ I got them and at the most perfect opportunity. Got a pair of camo Supreme 5s at retail, sold them for $475, the very next day I saw these DS for $460 and jumped on them. So basically paid only what I paid for the Supremes which is good cuz these are starting to get harder to come by and ppl want big prices. Just another one to the collection :smokin

Makes me glad I paid 270 shipped for them awhile back.

Thanks yall. If you guys are looking for these you better start picking them up cuz they are drying up on the market
oh I've already eaten on those. Got two pairs for 250 each when they first released last year 60 shipped to U.S.. Always double up on international releases when you can.

I kinda want those green crocs that Jordans daughter had to drop. Also for them to not be pinnacles and a normal $ 160 release lol

Those cyber mondays are really not selling for that much even at FCNY and they haven't even released yet. I wouldn't fret about not getting these on release day, they won't be much over retail if you really really wanted them and struck out.

I think they won't be hard to get, if you make an effort you'll get them. I wouldn't be surprised if they sit through the day.

Those cyber mondays are really not selling for that much even at FCNY and they haven't even released yet. I wouldn't fret about not getting these on release day, they won't be much over retail if you really really wanted them and struck out.
Tru-Chainz

Back
Top Bottom