• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Honestly I think these will be fairly easy but who the hell knows

I'll probably strike out
laugh.gif
Thats me.  Struck out on Chicagos and SBBs and ended up paying resell.  Got the UNCs easy peasy.  

Cyber Monday's have me nervous.

Last edited:
I got tan Pinnacle's and CP3 13 Home's coming in today and 23LA's coming in tommorow, can't wait!! I might post them up along with the entire 2015 AJ 1 pickups. The only two pairs left I want from this year are the black/bronze Rare Air's and I kind of want those black and infra-red mids thats in stores now with the cement print midsole and translucent grey outsole. I'm trying to get those Aqua and Chrome 8's and I already have to sell some stuff to make up for these pairs coming in. Plus I want a pair of bred 13's on top of all that. :smh: The struggle is REAL :x

Last edited:
I got tan Pinnacle's and CP3 13 Home's coming in today and 23LA's coming in tommorow, can't wait!! I might post them up along with the entire 2015 AJ 1 pickups. The only two pairs left I want from this year are the black/bronze Rare Air's and I kind of want those black and infra-red mids thats in stores now with the cement print midsole and translucent grey outsole. I'm trying to get those Aqua and Chrome 8's and I already have to sell some stuff to make up for these pairs coming in. Plus I want a pair of bred 13's on top of all that. :smh: The struggle is REAL :x

Calm down bruh :lol:

Calm down bruh :lol:
LOL!! I'm trying bro. I love AJ 1's too much plus it's a lot of stuff I had years ago when I wore a sz 11 that I need a size 12 now like both those 8's and 13's. I just copped back flint 13's. Got those last week. I'm just about caught up with previous year releases that are still wearble and I cut out AJ 5 and 6's and clear sole foams due to yellowing. I only have like 3 pair of clear sole 1's, all which the yellowing won't look too bad with the color of the shoe, plus 1's last forever unlike 5 and 6's. I also cut out 10's after being super disappointed with the mold, creasing of this years "remasted" pairs. I know shoes crease but I had 5 pair of og 10's that didn't crease like this years pairs that I sold last year only because they didn't fit anymore. I was a little tight selling Knicks, Seattle, Sacremento, Powder and Steels but with that money I was able to buy other shoes like Black/Gold, Shanghi 1's and whatever else. I do pick and choose now but it's that true love for kicks man. Espically AJ1's, I'm 17 pairs deep this year alone, 15 from 2015 and 2 pairs from previous years. I think I may need some HELP!! LOL

Last edited:
What the going rate for those L.A. AJ1s? I want a pair.

I sold two last week for $270 and $275. But you can find them for $250 when people get desperate.

I'm seeing $350 on FC, which usually means there should be pairs online for $100 less at least, no?

That sounds about right.

Don't cash out on those just yet. Most likely would be like the NYC 1s flood driving value down big.

I would say cash out now before more pairs come and flood the market. No way Nike only made 1,000 pairs. Not worth it for them or the factory to produce such a low quantity.

What the going rate for those L.A. AJ1s? I want a pair.

I sold two last week for $270 and $275. But you can find them for $250 when people get desperate.

I'm seeing $350 on FC, which usually means there should be pairs online for $100 less at least, no?

That sounds about right.

Don't cash out on those just yet. Most likely would be like the NYC 1s flood driving value down big.

I would say cash out now before more pairs come and flood the market. No way Nike only made 1,000 pairs. Not worth it for them or the factory to produce such a low quantity.

still searching for a sz 12....

bannedLA group wont accept me...

That sounds about right.
Sorry didn't word that right. I meant buyers don't cash out on these yet wait until the market floods out like NYC 1s. Lol I feel bad for those who impulse bought for $600 the first release.

how do you guys clean your white tongues? my black and whites looking ugly, and now I'm debating on wether or not i want to use my unc 1s

I'm going to wait it out on those LAs, if I can manage a pair for retail then I would probably go for it... but for 250-300 they are just too plain.

Back
Top Bottom