Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Update: it's not $130 shipped for New Loves since ordering from outside of japan requires a second look at the shipping cost from atmos' side. i'll update you guys when I get a response to those that are interested.

More than satisfied with my pair. After grabbing the Top 3's this past weekend at the Social Status All Star Pop-Up, I'm good til the Royals drop.

Last edited:
I just checked on my shadows and they had that glitter stuff you all been talking about on them, none of my DS pairs....I'm thinking it's from the box so I wrapped them in the paper and waiting to see if it comes back

I just checked on my shadows and they had that glitter stuff you all been talking about on them, none of my DS pairs....I'm thinking it's from the box so I wrapped them in the paper and waiting to see if it comes back
Many folks blamed the paper, but I honestly think it's from the black paint. Alot of my pairs have the glitter on the black part only. SBB, shadows, 2013 black toe...

Many folks blamed the paper, but I honestly think it's from the black paint. Alot of my pairs have the glitter on the black part only. SBB, shadows, 2013 black toe...
yeah its from whatever they used on the leather for the black leather because not all cws have it. pretty weird to see 

Who can repaint these white?
Probably shouldn't be too hard with a bit of work and taping over the painted parts. Only video I have seen of someone re-painting with spray paint. 

Lol every time I see a pair of these for sale that has some crazy pattern or full strip you can practically smell the owner's regret of stripping on the listing. 

Last edited:

It seem like my had more glitter on areas where the leather was exposed to the box but I'll see when I check back....

Update: it's not $130 shipped for New Loves since ordering from outside of japan requires a second look at the shipping cost from atmos' side. i'll update you guys when I get a response to those that are interested.
Good because I was going to pull the trigger but wasn't sure lol

When I get my pair of All-Star 2017 Jordan 1s, I will wear them with pride, not for a celebration of the NBA or just rocking dope shoes—both of which are true—but as a way to write a history for the United States of America where we stand together, not just in the face of those who would tear us apart, but in spite of them.

according to my research the paper does in fact help speed up the oxidation process over time, along with the the box. direct contact over time with those 2 things is what i believe does it. according to @jumpmanbostic on ig, the way to store kicks is to take out the paper and wrap the shoes with a white terry cloth.

I think it's the paper too. My midnight fog SB highs from 05 have it. I noticed it like a year ago before this surfaced on everyone's 1s. And when I pulled my 16 breds out it was only on the sides they were laying on in the box.

Last edited:
What's the general opinion here on whether Nike will release the Gym Red 1's in 'Murica?

Last edited:
*Gym Red? That ship has almost certainly sailed, fam.

I don't see why they'd wait 3 years to make that move.

My bad, yeah Gym Red. You're probably right. Wouldn't make much sense to do it now. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything through the grape vine.

Update 2 on New Loves: It's a bust you guys. I got a response from the customer service on atmos saying they won't have the shoe until "late March" maybe a possible QS? Idgaf if they don't have a Nike tongue, they're the exact same shoe from 2007 which is all that matters. 

Shiekh Lloyed Center in Portland Oregon still has pairs. I walked in 2 hours ago and they had a size 11 sitting there. The dude said they have a few other sizes left but I didnt ask what sizes.

Update 2 on New Loves: It's a bust you guys. I got a response from the customer service on atmos saying they won't have the shoe until "late March" maybe a possible QS? Idgaf if they don't have a Nike tongue, they're the exact same shoe from 2007 which is all that matters. 
Dang well they better be a easy cop the hype shouldn't be high no pun intended

Back
Top Bottom