Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bought banned off goat for 330. First jordan air force. Imma try to get a hook up for the royals then I'll be done wit ones tho I like the black toes I don't wanna spend over 300 for an air force again :lol:

NT fam! Whats the 2013 royals reselling at right now?

Thinking about selling mine because i am in need of funds. Going to buy an engagement ring for the lady soon!

They are basically brand new. Size 9.5. Only worn once to a family gathering. Was inside the house and sitting most of the time. Only time they touched the outside was when I walked out of my car to the house. Lol

Last edited:

Thinking about selling mine because i am in need of funds. Going to buy an engagement ring for the lady soon!

They are basically brand new. Size 9.5. Only worn once to a family gathering. Was inside the house and sitting most of the time. Only time they touched the outside was when I walked out of my car to the house. Lol
$140. got you.

Just copped those white yin yang pack 1s for $77 shipped from the link mentioned above. Thanks NT 
nthat.gif

don't understand the hate on the AS, I really dig em

was able to grab the last size at a local nike monday
nthat.gif

like 330

according to my research the paper does in fact help speed up the oxidation process over time, along with the the box. direct contact over time with those 2 things is what i believe does it. according to @jumpmanbostic on ig, the way to store kicks is to take out the paper and wrap the shoes with a white terry cloth.

I take out the paper and wrap them in a old black/grey/white t-shirt

:nthat: kicks. Need to get Chicago 1s at some point this year. Also I'm never gonna understand the Shorts with a hoodie thing lol ever. 

My upper body is usually more sensitive to cold weather than my lower body. Depending on the temperature, the hoodie and shorts combo create the perfect cozy experience.

For those in NYC who are still interested in the ASG 1s, Footlocker on 34th still hass some pairs. Saw a 10.5 on display, but I imagine there's more.

Back
Top Bottom