Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wait till next week till everyone gets their pairs, wouldn't be surprised to see them settle at $300.
That's true! Need em in my life! Lol

I'd Keep A Close Eye On Your Email And If You Haven't Already, Phone In To Nike And Ask Them To "Escalate" Your Issue.

Thanks To The Homie @ootherocoo I Finally Got The Email From Nike Apologizing For Their Error In Canceling My Order And Offering Me The Chance To Still Purchase My Second Pair Size 9.5 Via Phone In Order :nthat:

Going To Call Them Back On Monday As The Phone Number And Extension They Gave Closes After 5 M-F

Hope This Helps!

Whoa so you're telling me there's hope? They told me the same thing when I had a chat with CS saying there was an order processing my order. Repped for looking out!

That's true! Need em in my life! Lol
Whoa so you're telling me there's hope? They told me the same thing when I had a chat with CS saying there was an order processing my order. Repped for looking out!

Call And Get Your Issue Escalated My Dude! :wink:

In Other News,

I Hope My Pairs Don't Come On That Lean Tip Like This Pair From The Listing Section :nerd: :x

Worker Was Sippin On That Double Cup When They Badged Those :lol:

Last edited:
Call And Get Your Issue Escalated My Dude! :wink:

In Other News,

I Hope My Pairs Don't Come On That Lean Tip Like This Pair From The Listing Section :nerd: :x

Worker Was Sippin On That Double Cup When They Badged Those :lol:

Yea, will get on it on Monday. Those wings looking like the Pisa Tower lol.

Stopped by my buddies place this morning before we headed to the local mall to check out the releases today.
He didn't mention he won the draw on these until he showed me his pair. Very nice quality, but definitely not my thing.
The dust bag is super soft and plush though lol. I didn't have an opinion of these before seeing them, besides not caring at all.
I agree with everyone that they couldn't been done better making them like the 12s. The translucent sole looks very off on them also.

Yea, will get on it on Monday. Those wings looking like the Pisa Tower lol.

Honestly I Would Try And Call In To Them Today If At All Possible, Or At Least Hop On A Chat And Get The Escalation Started.

That Way By Monday They Are Hopefully Reaching Back Out To You And Getting Your Pair Sorted :wink:

I can manage the 360 that StockX is having right now but I'm feeling these are gonna drop a little more soon [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] decisions decisions.

I can manage the 360 that StockX is having right now but I'm feeling these are gonna drop a little more soon [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] decisions decisions.
I pulled the trigger at $340 last night onm a size 10. I can live with that.

I bought red/white 13 golf shoes and sold with free shipping on stockx for $300 then bought wings with free shipping on stockx for $345. So that's how I got wings for retail!

Last edited:
Decided to work on a Fragment custom. Just about done, wanted know what the NT community thought [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] I used the white yin yangs as a base.
Wow, very nice and clean work. You really got the right mixture of paint/duller and it looks like a factory finish. That's one thing I notice about some customizers, they make the paint way too shiny. 

Count me in for triple blacks, and white sail pair. The white sail pair is clean!

I'd Keep A Close Eye On Your Email And If You Haven't Already, Phone In To Nike And Ask Them To "Escalate" Your Issue.

Thanks To The Homie @ootherocoo I Finally Got The Email From Nike Apologizing For Their Error In Canceling My Order And Offering Me The Chance To Still Purchase My Second Pair Size 9.5 Via Phone In Order
nthat.gif

Going To Call Them Back On Monday As The Phone Number And Extension They Gave Closes After 5 M-F

Hope This Helps!

This is word for word the exact same thing that happened to me.  I got an email from a rep from the operations team, with a phone number and extension to the rep that sent me the email letting me know that I could still order my pair.

When I spoke with her, she told me that it was some sought of glitch and it happened to other folks that won The Draw.  I hope you get to re-order yours.
wait so @So Much Sole 23  , you got through on two pairs and they're gonna let you reorder the second one? you're still getting both?

I got through on two pairs, one shipped and one was cancelled. talked to a nike rep and she said I would get an email in a day or so. got the email today and it said, "Your recent Nike.com order ____ has been denied. You have exceeded the per customer limit."

the nike accounts were two different names, two different shipping addresses, two different cards. only thing that was the same was the billing info for the cards. @So Much Sole 23  , did you have different billing infos for your cards? I'm trying to figure out why they're letting you reorder but said I can't

I'm guessing Nike checks for multiples via credit card name/billing info? 

also my emails for the two accounts were pretty much the same email, just with +different numbers at the end. maybe that's what gave it away?

Last edited:
Did anyone figure out how to get rid of the glitters showing up in 2013-2015 pairs? I asked in the low top thread but no traffic and I read high tops had the same problem

Back
Top Bottom