Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@babyJs23 boy or girl?

Congratulations

Edit: ok son. Congrats on your boy[emoji]128104[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a $20 off $100 coupon they are not using? Can I stack this with a 20% off promo? Thanks for reply. Wanna get all my boys and wife's school shopping done.

So much for being limited

Honestly I Would Try And Call In To Them Today If At All Possible, Or At Least Hop On A Chat And Get The Escalation Started.

That Way By Monday They Are Hopefully Reaching Back Out To You And Getting Your Pair Sorted :wink:

Had a chat with CS after my order was canceled and they told me there was an error with processing my order and she couldn't do anything about it.

A huge THANK YOU to all for the congratulatory posts on my newborn son :pimp:

I'll be out for a short bit so I thought I come in here to thank everyone who mentioned me.

So is his screen name gonna be babybabyjs23?

Congrats :pimp:

If we allowed screen name change every 2 yrs before or after 6/30

He'll prolly keep the name. :nthat:

There aint @babyJs23 without
@babyJs23

Last edited by a moderator:
I just won a pair of wings off of Stockx for 335 today. Now I'm just waiting for the seller to ship. Pretty much only going to wear them with black jeans and a plain t

I actually managed to win the draw. I was shocked because SNKRS has not been working in my favor the last few releases but I'm excited to get these Monday. I'm with the consensus that a fade away type of finish would have been ideal but from what I see so far this was actually a pretty solid shoe!

Lol @ the "brick" talk. Even if you sell them at $300, that's a 50% ROI on your money in a week. Idk where you invest but I'll take that any day if the week.

Wings prices keep falling and falling and falling.... wow. Gonna be getable for $250 soon.

And I saw someone mention they sold their red/white golf 13s for $300?!?! I had those things reserved in my Nike+ app and was like wtf are these reserved? I haven't bought golf shoes since high school. Well I feel like a fool now, don't I?

Wings prices keep falling and falling and falling.... wow. Gonna be getable for $250 soon.

And I saw someone mention they sold their red/white golf 13s for $300?!?! I had those things reserved in my Nike+ app and was like wtf are these reserved? I haven't bought golf shoes since high school. Well I feel like a fool now, don't I?

honestly, the last gold shoes were ugly and sold out quickly and I haven't seen them anywhere for retail

its golf season so I guess dudes took up a new hobby once JB started making golf shoes

Back
Top Bottom