Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can someone post a pic of their box and label?

Got the sails from SNS today. They look legit but came laced and the label is different from any other Nike/Jordans I have. Wondering if this is an EU thing or if they recently changed the labels.

Last edited:
Can someone post a pic of their box and label?

Got the sails from SNS today. They look legit but came laced and the label is different from any other Nike/Jordans I have. Wondering if this is an EU thing or if they recently changed the labels.
post pic

tenor.gif

I have a question for all of you. How many of you care if you get scufs/scratches on your shoes?

Personally, I don’t. My dog has scratched my sbb and a couple other pairs from when she was a baby and bite marks. Doesn’t make me not want to wear it anymore or do I get mad. You can’t tell it’s there either unless you look at it from up close.

I don't really care
Stuff happens
I caught my BT right shoe underneath one of those half swinging doors and it left a somewhat nasty scratch on the toebox...what can you do
On my RSBB there seems to be toebox crease grease on the sides of my toebox if that makes any sense lol

I just know that if the Sails hit stateside they are going to sell out. Every YouTuber is doing reviews and using buzzwords and on-foots to build hype. Goodbye disco opportunity.

Sidenote: i wonder how people who shelled out money for the 2006 motorsport 4's feel now
Anybody with that kind of money to spend on shoes has to be a multimillionaire. It's probably pocket change to them. At least I hope there ain't no regular folks trying to drop 40K on sneakers.

I love the Frag colorway. If I ever tried to buy a pair, I'm sure they'd retro them a few weeks later. They're a no go for that price.

I don't have a sbb to compare it to but the leather on the sails is way better then the bred n royals

Threw in the red laces to see how they looked

no they don't. You just love them so much. Any hate on the sails is like the batman logo in the sky for you. You make an appearance to counter

^^^ :lol: see what I mean? As you also make your appearance to hate. Why you got a problem with me lovin em tho? How does that affect you?

Back
Top Bottom