giphy.gif
IMG_49341.jpg

IMG_0852.PNG Seller shipped my unc 1's to stockx
Hope it passes authentication
If it does should receive sometime next week
Had my eye on these for awhile
Basically paid retail
I bet the person who bid $1 less is PO lol
Nice come up Bro was looking for these when they first dropped in '15 but never had any luck. Just Needa stick too black toes, Laney's and hares tbh

IMG_3570.JPG

Pulled the trigger on these canvas bred 1s Worth every penny.

K.O's are dope but I can never see myself owning a pair

IMG_0852.PNG Seller shipped my unc 1's to stockx
Hope it passes authentication
If it does should receive sometime next week
Had my eye on these for awhile
Basically paid retail
I bet the person who bid $1 less is PO lol

I am. 1 stinkin' dollar. Dammit!

Anybody know some nice lace colors to put on 1s besides the default combination for example Breds with red laces, Royals with Black laces, Chicagos with Black Laces?

I put white laces on my Chis and I really like I so far

Anybody know some nice lace colors to put on 1s besides the default combination for example Breds with red laces, Royals with Black laces, Chicagos with Black Laces?

I put white laces on my Chis and I really like I so far

You could do them with blue laces

Attachments

• Royals.JPG
    Royals.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 54
What's the current going rate of a pair of DS 2016 BReds size 8.5? Got offered those + $150 cash for DS Zebras size 8.5.

Can anyone recommend if jordan 1 highs will look good or average height guys?. I'm 5ft 9 and im thinking the hightops may make me look shorter?

Same with the way in which it will fold up my jeans higher and make them bag a slight bit more.

Tips or advice please - my first 1's will be the Sails. Hopefully these can tide me over till a nice colourway is sold next year.(unless anyone knows of any release dates?)
I would love to get other pairs but i'm not willing to pay resale.

Can anyone recommend if jordan 1 highs will look good or average height guys?. I'm 5ft 9 and im thinking the hightops may make me look shorter?

Same with the way in which it will fold up my jeans higher and make them bag a slight bit more.

Tips or advice please - my first 1's will be the Sails. Hopefully these can tide me over till a nice colourway is sold next year.(unless anyone knows of any release dates?)
Go try on a pair at FTL and see if you like them

Guess it would depend on your sz since that also affects the height
I'm 5'5 and my Sz8 looks fine

he is 5ft 8 bdxkfbtl6bnalcotjbc9.jpg

I'm 5'7", 11.5. All I've ever worn are high tops. You'll be fine

Last edited:
i kind of prefer the aj1 soles on the ajko, but thats probably due to me feeling they're too bulky because I sized up a half inch. It feels like i'm wearing boots when I wear em.

i kind of prefer the aj1 soles on the ajko, but thats probably due to me feeling they're too bulky because I sized up a half inch. It feels like i'm wearing boots when I wear em.

I agree, but more out of comfort for me. Those vandal soles are unbearable on my feet

Eh. Vandal sole isn't that bad as far as comfort. Feels about the same as the other sole minus the air sole unit. On another note I think JB should make a TRUE HI OG version of the KO. Like the pic above. New version is noticeably shorter. Love em nonetheless.

Last edited:
agreed, they're much heavier imo compared to the aj1 sole so discomfort is another reason I don't like them as much. I'm tempted to get a pair of the black/reds though. They've been in the outlets for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom